• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you were given the chance to change your name, what would your name be?? i'll start, i would like to be called Maia..hehe... or maybe Alice.. or Alex.. cn't decide..

Pages: 12

if you were given the chance to change your name, what would your name be?? i'll start, i would like to be called Maia..hehe... or maybe Alice.. or Alex.. cn't decide..

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if you were given the chance to change your name, what would your name be?? i'll start, i would like to be called Maia..hehe... or maybe Alice.. or Alex.. cn't decide..

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: if you were given the chance to change your name, what would your name be?? i'll start, i would like to be called Maia..hehe... or maybe Alice.. or Alex.. cn't decide..

if i were given a chance to replace my name? i like [b]"psalm psyche"[/b] Psalm - songs Psyche- soul meaning "singing soul"
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: if you were given the chance to change your name, what would your name be?? i'll start, i would like to be called Maia..hehe... or maybe Alice.. or Alex.. cn't decide..

:arrow: i want the name vivien.. or cerise.. nd kathyrina.. :D:D
Jrdc
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want my name to be Itoshiki or Soul
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to change my name to guile (guile is my nickname) cause my real name os quiet long and so old school...
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Maybe Ashley... :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe... angellyn or ashley... love those names. :D
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Amelia ;] So princessy :lol: but I also prefer boys names like Alex or Sam. So that it'll confuse people whether they're talking bout a girl or a boy =D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rizza alexa... so what??
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: I hope my name will be [b]Hikari[/b] or [b]Tsukiumi[/b] :D[/align]
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

^oh,mine's keiko / miyuki / aoi / sydney / anika /roxy / kelsey / lexie /maggi /&& michi ugh .i've always love those names !! there's too many . ah`! and blake .but,there's more but too many too mention :L [b][/b]`kokusai.v
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if there's a chance to change my name just want is [b] Kynt [/b] coz thats the name of my characters in OL games :lol:

Last edited by shestheman (2008-11-13 09:04:58)

bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't know.. i like my name.. hehehe :penguin:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shim Oo-Ma :lol: My current name is On-Uma Imjitr lol I just need to marry [b]Shim Chang-Min[/b] from TVXQ so that mai family shall be changed and remove teh "[b]On[/b]" from teh On-Uma :wasted:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunno. :lol: :lol: :lol: i want it to sound foreign. or unique. but not really out of this world. hihihi
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would like to be called.. Chubby.. coz i am chubby..:lol:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] i want my name to be CASSANDRA, i just like the feminine side of the name. [/color] :cool: :P
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] err.. i dunno.. i lyk my name.. " Cia " :D=D[/align]
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..for me??...[b]samantha or sam[/b] almost the same with my real name SARAH.. my parents almost got it..!!...hehehehe
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well mine i like the name.. ..[b]jean abigail mae[/b].. ..hehe that's the name of my friend..

Last edited by 23dane06 (2008-11-14 08:08:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you were given the chance to change your name, what would your name be?? i'll start, i would like to be called Maia..hehe... or maybe Alice.. or Alex.. cn't decide..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:52

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy