• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone! just want to share something about our Lord Jesus Christ did on the cross...its really a new revelation for me..and i was so blessed to knew and learned the lesson of it and realizing how

Pages: 1

hi everyone! just want to share something about our Lord Jesus Christ did on the cross...its really a new revelation for me..and i was so blessed to knew and learned the lesson of it and realizing how

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi everyone! just want to share something about our Lord Jesus Christ did on the cross...its really a new revelation for me..and i was so blessed to knew and learned the lesson of it and realizing how

hi everyone! just want to share something about our Lord Jesus Christ did on the cross...its really a new revelation for me..and i was so blessed to knew and learned the lesson of it and realizing how Jesus Christ loves me even though im a sinner... [b] "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God" 1Corinthians 1:18[/b] [quote]:arrow: Jesus became Son of man that we may become a Son of God (John 1:12) :arrow: Jesus became sin that we may become the righteousness of God (2 Cor.5:21) :arrow: Jesus took on the curse so that we may enjoy His blessings (Galatians 3:13) :arrow: Jesus took on sickness so that we may be healed (Isaiah 53:4-5) :arrow: Jesus became poor so that we may become rich (2 Cor. 8:9) :arrow: Jesus died our death so that we may live His life (Galatians 2:20. 1John 5:11-13) :arrow: Jesus laid down His life so that we may be victorious (Romans 8:37) :arrow: Jesus came to earth via natural birth so that we may enter the Kingdom of God through a Spiritual birth. :arrow: Jesus came to live in our home, the earth, so that we could live in His home heaven. :arrow: Jesus clothed Himself as man so we can be clothed with the Spirit of God.[/quote] The message of the cross is humility, peace and freedom from the slavery of sin. Jesus Christ paid for our debts by shedding His own blood on the Calvary. do you know that you have a CROSS inside your body? [img]http://static.flickr.com/2169/2057868479_a605e31deb.jpg[/img] Basically, laminin is a protein found in the "extracellular matrix", the sheets of protein that form the substrate of all internal organs also called the "basement membrane". It has four arms that can bind to four other molecules. The three shorter arms are particularly good at binding to other laminin molecules, which is what makes it so great at forming sheets. The long arm is capable of binding to cells, which helps anchor the actual organs to the membrane. This Laminin is such a wonderful protein in our body so that we can do the things we used to do..without this laminin inside our body we can't do nothing like what Jesus Christ did on the cross..without Him we can do nothing..were forever be a slave of SIN. Have a blessed Sunday! always remember: For the wages of Sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life.. Romans 6:23 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only begotten Son..that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life...John 3:16 When were still sinners Jesus Christ died for us... Romans 5:8
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone! just want to share something about our Lord Jesus Christ did on the cross...its really a new revelation for me..and i was so blessed to knew and learned the lesson of it and realizing how

[b]that's nice. really really nice. thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:[/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone! just want to share something about our Lord Jesus Christ did on the cross...its really a new revelation for me..and i was so blessed to knew and learned the lesson of it and realizing how

[i]I believe in the Lord .. Some don`t .. Curse people who dont believe in the Lord :D[/i]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this. it's really nice. i hope that some people who will read this will be encouraged. :)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

AMEN ate zzmae.. tnx 4 sharing this!!^^ :thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... nice thread. i didn't know i have a cross inside my body. :thumbsup:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome po sa lahat!!! :)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow! same as sisz gengskie! i dunno taht i hav a cross n my body!
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that's how Jesus loves us... :) we can't deny Him..
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah really nice talks about god...lot of people will be encouraged f they read this..thanks for sharing
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]nice thread.....thanks for sharing sis...[/b][/color]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing! Laminin..hehe..nice...;] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]awwes..thanks for that! :D i really appreciated it..22o pla ung s meii cross s body ntin ^^[/color][/sub]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yap...kinilabutan.ako.nung.una.kong.malaman.toh can.u.see.how.perfect.our.God.is? can.u.see.how.great.is.our.God?
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this zzamae now k lang nalaman na may kruz :thumbsup:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae][spoiler]hi everyone! just want to share something about our Lord Jesus Christ did on the cross...its really a new revelation for me..and i was so blessed to knew and learned the lesson of it and realizing how Jesus Christ loves me even though im a sinner... [b] "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God" 1Corinthians 1:18[/b] [quote]:arrow: Jesus became Son of man that we may become a Son of God (John 1:12) :arrow: Jesus became sin that we may become the righteousness of God (2 Cor.5:21) :arrow: Jesus took on the curse so that we may enjoy His blessings (Galatians 3:13) :arrow: Jesus took on sickness so that we may be healed (Isaiah 53:4-5) :arrow: Jesus became poor so that we may become rich (2 Cor. 8:9) :arrow: Jesus died our death so that we may live His life (Galatians 2:20. 1John 5:11-13) :arrow: Jesus laid down His life so that we may be victorious (Romans 8:37) :arrow: Jesus came to earth via natural birth so that we may enter the Kingdom of God through a Spiritual birth. :arrow: Jesus came to live in our home, the earth, so that we could live in His home heaven. :arrow: Jesus clothed Himself as man so we can be clothed with the Spirit of God.[/quote] The message of the cross is humility, peace and freedom from the slavery of sin. Jesus Christ paid for our debts by shedding His own blood on the Calvary. do you know that you have a CROSS inside your body? [url]http://static.flickr.com/2169/2057868479_a605e31deb.jpg[/url] Basically, laminin is a protein found in the "extracellular matrix", the sheets of protein that form the substrate of all internal organs also called the "basement membrane". It has four arms that can bind to four other molecules. The three shorter arms are particularly good at binding to other laminin molecules, which is what makes it so great at forming sheets. The long arm is capable of binding to cells, which helps anchor the actual organs to the membrane. This Laminin is such a wonderful protein in our body so that we can do the things we used to do..without this laminin inside our body we can't do nothing like what Jesus Christ did on the cross..without Him we can do nothing..were forever be a slave of SIN. Have a blessed Sunday! always remember: For the wages of Sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life.. Romans 6:23 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only begotten Son..that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life...John 3:16 When were still sinners Jesus Christ died for us... Romans 5:8[/spoiler][/quote] [b][color=blue]thanks for sharing...i really like your faithfulness to HIM.[/b][/color]

Last edited by jesusfreaks (2008-12-24 14:44:58)

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]thanks for sharing...i really like your faithfulness to HIM.[/quote] To.God.be.the.Glory!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone! just want to share something about our Lord Jesus Christ did on the cross...its really a new revelation for me..and i was so blessed to knew and learned the lesson of it and realizing how

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:25

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy