• ARCHIVES 
  • » Currently my second code to share. Ok...[b]Brief Description:[/b] This code allows you to put your profile to an "Under Construction Mode" wherein your viewers will be sent to a new page (but actual

Pages: 12

Currently my second code to share. Ok...[b]Brief Description:[/b] This code allows you to put your profile to an "Under Construction Mode" wherein your viewers will be sent to a new page (but actual

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Currently my second code to share. Ok...[b]Brief Description:[/b] This code allows you to put your profile to an "Under Construction Mode" wherein your viewers will be sent to a new page (but actual

[quote=creap3rst]thankz voo share n good job ...[/quote] Friend posting the same comment to 30 different topics is considered spamming.. could be ur just trying to increase ur post code. Please read the rules and follow them =)
forsakenbyhim21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Currently my second code to share. Ok...[b]Brief Description:[/b] This code allows you to put your profile to an "Under Construction Mode" wherein your viewers will be sent to a new page (but actual

what is onload handler? :(
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no preview. anyways, i think this trick is pretty useful. though i dont get some parts:/ oh well, thanks for sharing.=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Currently my second code to share. Ok...[b]Brief Description:[/b] This code allows you to put your profile to an "Under Construction Mode" wherein your viewers will be sent to a new page (but actual

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:11

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy