• ARCHIVES 
  • » Last night i heard a radio program which talked about the homosexuality. There was a caller a gay asked the DJ if --is there something wrong being a homosexual? The DJ (love expert) replied that there

Pages: 12

Last night i heard a radio program which talked about the homosexuality. There was a caller a gay asked the DJ if --is there something wrong being a homosexual? The DJ (love expert) replied that there

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Last night i heard a radio program which talked about the homosexuality. There was a caller a gay asked the DJ if --is there something wrong being a homosexual? The DJ (love expert) replied that there

I have no problems with people who are homosexual. I have gay and lesbian friends. They're fun to be with. They're not really bad people.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Last night i heard a radio program which talked about the homosexuality. There was a caller a gay asked the DJ if --is there something wrong being a homosexual? The DJ (love expert) replied that there

The sexuality is not a problem..but how a person behaves is the main concern imo. It's okay being gay or lesbian as long as you don't commit immorality or perverseness such as guy on guy relationship be it sexual or not.
carlawho
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm for me its okay as long as they are good enough and as long as they respect each and everyone of us :cool: actually i love gay people. they're fun to be with :mg:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah another meaning of gay is "Happy". That word is being use in olden days....but now gay has the other meaning lols.
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

There is nothing wrong with that. But there is something wrong with cross dressing.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I might become the bad guy here lol. :lol3: First off, I don't particularly hate gay people but I still think there's something wrong with being gay. If it's totally normal and there's nothing wrong with that then people shouldn't incorporate terms like "faggot/fag" "gay" as negative terms to describe them (or using this terms to taunt people) Admit it, you have used the term "gay"/ "ay bakla!" while laughing your ass off at least once in your life. Sure, you're saying "there's nothing wrong with being gay" then how come you laugh when you see them parade in their outrageous outfits? How come you still feel uncomfortable and squirm when you see two guys holding hands or kissing in public? [b]Again, I don't hate gays. I have gay friends too. [/b] I just can't believe that there's a sensation where you feel that you're a girl but you're in a boy's body (that's how they describe it). I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's wrong loving/having sexual/intimate relationship with the same sex[b] but im not saying they are bad people. [/b] Maybe I don't get it because I don't feel what they feel. But anyways, this is my POV.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just some clarifications. :3 What the first post says is kinda true, that some go to priesthood/nunhood because of their ill feeling of indifference. I have friends that are like that, so I have the right mind saying this... I'm not being stereotypical, but I'm clearly pointing out the fact. I'm fair in Religion, but religion can't relinquish facts. If it can... war will be inevitable like in other countries. I'm not pointing fingers but Googling what I'm saying isn't that hard to find in websites that states the status quo of the world. In short... [b]nobody is disrespecting religions here[/b]. It's just facts or opinions based on facts. So please avoid redirecting this topic through beliefs and so-on. =/ Anyway... homosexuality is unavoidable. Who to blame? The community, family, hormones, curiosity, indifference, the government... so many elements can triggers it. I have homosexual friends. But I consider them as equals or as dirt depending on the situation. Besides, why should I make a big deal about genders like homosexuality? If you're good, you have my respects. If you suck... go away and be a paperweight somewhere else. I'm not a sexist so I don't bother with gender that much. If you're a male, female, gay, or lesbian, go ahead. Though when it comes to love. I prefer all natural (women). haha >_< Though we can't deny the fact that gay people tend to be funnier than lesbians. And lesbians are more serious than men when it comes to <3 business. :3

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-08-15 14:45:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Last night i heard a radio program which talked about the homosexuality. There was a caller a gay asked the DJ if --is there something wrong being a homosexual? The DJ (love expert) replied that there

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:08

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy