• ARCHIVES 
  • » I followed all the steps: Copy Code, Edit some parts, then Generate it in OG or marcky chuva ;]] and then lastly copy and paste the generate code in the media box + the other code in the about me sect

Pages: 1

I followed all the steps: Copy Code, Edit some parts, then Generate it in OG or marcky chuva ;]] and then lastly copy and paste the generate code in the media box + the other code in the about me sect

m3Lai
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I followed all the steps: Copy Code, Edit some parts, then Generate it in OG or marcky chuva ;]] and then lastly copy and paste the generate code in the media box + the other code in the about me sect

I followed all the steps: Copy Code, Edit some parts, then Generate it in OG or marcky chuva ;]] and then lastly copy and paste the generate code in the media box + the other code in the about me section. Well, the layout did appear but there were no contents like my details [name, etc.] or even my music and navigations !! ;[ its really frustrating ;[ [url]http://h1.ripway.com/Karmila/Example.htm[/url] Thats the image to what happen to my overlay/uma's overlay. ;]
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I followed all the steps: Copy Code, Edit some parts, then Generate it in OG or marcky chuva ;]] and then lastly copy and paste the generate code in the media box + the other code in the about me sect

paste the code in about me or who i wan't to meet, no in media box.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I followed all the steps: Copy Code, Edit some parts, then Generate it in OG or marcky chuva ;]] and then lastly copy and paste the generate code in the media box + the other code in the about me sect

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy