• ARCHIVES 
  • » Aside from Sony VAIO and Apple... which brand of laptop is good to choose for having good quality of hardware. Is it in (HP, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA, ASUS, COMPAQ, NEO) I'm planning to choose ACER becau

Pages: 12

Aside from Sony VAIO and Apple... which brand of laptop is good to choose for having good quality of hardware. Is it in (HP, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA, ASUS, COMPAQ, NEO) I'm planning to choose ACER becau

prettychinita05
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Aside from Sony VAIO and Apple... which brand of laptop is good to choose for having good quality of hardware. Is it in (HP, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA, ASUS, COMPAQ, NEO) I'm planning to choose ACER becau

Aside from Sony VAIO and Apple... which brand of laptop is good to choose for having good quality of hardware. Is it in (HP, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA, ASUS, COMPAQ, NEO) I'm planning to choose ACER because of cheaper price but i have doubts if this brand has a good quality of hardwares. Is ACER "matibay" even if its price is cheaper than other? how about compaq? or ASUS? We have already apple and I'll just buy one again but belongs only to middle class brands hehehehehe :) share your knowledge here TY :idea::idea::idea:

Last edited by prettychinita05 (2008-09-02 05:01:32)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Aside from Sony VAIO and Apple... which brand of laptop is good to choose for having good quality of hardware. Is it in (HP, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA, ASUS, COMPAQ, NEO) I'm planning to choose ACER becau

I currently have 2 ASUS laptops, 1 NEO, 2 ACER and 1 Macbook air. I say.. they are well.. good when it comes to performance. but still I prefer that you buy a sony.. like VAIO. Hahahah! I want that. :p
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Aside from Sony VAIO and Apple... which brand of laptop is good to choose for having good quality of hardware. Is it in (HP, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA, ASUS, COMPAQ, NEO) I'm planning to choose ACER becau

[quote=aysbeaux]I currently have 2 ASUS laptops, 1 NEO, 2 ACER and 1 Macbook air. I say.. they are well.. good when it comes to performance. but still I prefer that you buy a sony.. like VAIO. Hahahah! I want that. :p[/quote] yes VAIO is great!! and also great in $$$$ hehehehe is ACER good? because i find it ok for having cheaper price but I'm quite investigating about there performance and quality. and I will buy laptop not for desktop replacement but for travelling purposes or when we have school work.
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

neo is more comfortable for me!
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll go to ASUS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well Apple ;] But Dell is good also, especially its specs. Gaming, Multimedia Task and Word Processing is a YES for Dell ;] Depend on the specs though XP
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Forget about Acer. Go for either ASUS, Sony or maybe.. NEO. Lols.
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HP is good. Asus a bit good Acer is bad. it is so sensitive. i dunn have the other choices. i wnt to try the black mac. i saw somw stuffs when i am window shopping. and the desktop is very very very different from windows. so the features too.
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sony but i have a toshiba its cool too but i love the VAIO
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

HP Is Probably the kewlest aside from Apple! Mind You I just Bought The Macbook Pro that completes my colection of two of each Apples laptops. I upgraded them all! I used to have one of them Pavillions and they were quite gud!
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I buy already one. its DELL (inspiron 1420) kinda pricey but they say its "matibay" :lol:
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

sony vaio----------------------------
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its [b]fujitsu[/b] ... this is what im using now ..;)
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my tita bought & gave us acer just last april. den now the sound system is not workng anymore. ;[ for me its toshiba . i have it and it works for i think 5 yrs now

Last edited by twinkleprincess (2008-09-27 02:15:42)

akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

On the option provided, i think the dell is better . But ofcourse vaio and apple is the best. I work on computer recycling center (california) before and guess what? This is what i saw on the site. HP almost 50% acer and compact 30% toshiba and soy vaio 20% dell like only 10 % trash a lot of this pc hardware SO for me you got a better one chinitta
LeiLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using dell for almost 2 yrs now...its still working fine and good...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dell is always best for me...Acer is not good too many problems but if all you can afford is good enough :D
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]TOUGH BOOK[/b] and macbook pro is the best why toughbook? tough book has the best durability quality of laptop, eventhough you want to smash it, break it, pour it with water, and throw it miles away, it still wont break. watch it in youtube. why macbook? though mac can conquer microsoft and it has more exclusive software and 3rd party software for mac it is more powerful if those software for mac and software for windows can easily use in one laptop. and mac software has so many great features. if you have a mac it increases your productivity and creativity in entertainment, documents,communications and many more. and mac wont attack by computer threats like viruses.

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-29 20:38:19)

roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Dell is always best for me...Acer is not good too many problems but if all you can afford is good enough :D[/quote] yaa right. that brand is so sensitive and it has some "defects" you should try Thinkpad.:)
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aljayizer]TOUGH BOOK and macbook pro is the best why toughbook? tough book has the best durability quality of laptop, eventhough you want to smash it, break it, pour it with water, and throw it miles away, it still wont break.[/quote] Yeah tought book is the best, those qualities already talk for itself. But its not part of the options. lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Aside from Sony VAIO and Apple... which brand of laptop is good to choose for having good quality of hardware. Is it in (HP, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA, ASUS, COMPAQ, NEO) I'm planning to choose ACER becau

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy