• ARCHIVES 
  • » All the noise in this world can make me cry All the intrigues can make me die But you my darling you brought my world to sense Only you can make my world simmer in silence My heart would never wander

Pages: 1

All the noise in this world can make me cry All the intrigues can make me die But you my darling you brought my world to sense Only you can make my world simmer in silence My heart would never wander

Bubbly44
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

All the noise in this world can make me cry All the intrigues can make me die But you my darling you brought my world to sense Only you can make my world simmer in silence My heart would never wander

All the noise in this world can make me cry All the intrigues can make me die But you my darling you brought my world to sense Only you can make my world simmer in silence My heart would never wander Even in my hatred agony and anger I loathe you very much I loathe the way you torture me w/being silent i couldn't hear your voice Your words so precious, so gentle, but all the world cover them w/noise I couldn't figure out why i love you so dearly thOugh far away So near, yet so far, that's you!-ALL MY FRIENDS SAY All right from that girl i might be a far, far cry, she's gentle as a cat She's nice and sweet, beautiful and graceful, yes she's all that You laugh because of her Oh! howm it tears me apart It makes me insecure, sickness without a cure, makes me cry in my heart Don't you understand why i'm doing this? Please, please understand, you don't know what you miss My minds full of scribbles mad at everything you do Oh! you know, im truly, madly deeply inlove with you creditd to christ! :D :) this was the first topic i have posted ..... hnmm.... i'm just a newbie..... and not so familiar with the rules..... hahaha..... i'm already cursed.... but i hope you like the poem....... thanx for reading!:):):)

Last edited by Bubbly44 (2008-09-21 01:07:51)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: All the noise in this world can make me cry All the intrigues can make me die But you my darling you brought my world to sense Only you can make my world simmer in silence My heart would never wander

Your poem speaks to me. :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: All the noise in this world can make me cry All the intrigues can make me die But you my darling you brought my world to sense Only you can make my world simmer in silence My heart would never wander

siztah ur spamming and if u dunn wann 2 hve another -repu. juzz read this one... [spoiler][url]http://theftalk.com/t39977-Message-Limited-To-15-Characters-Text..html[/url][/spoiler]

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-09-05 09:00:09)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^why sis what did she do???? By the way Nice Poem!!!Love it!!! Sis you double posted Its ok! I wouldnt report you! But be carful next time!! kk?
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waw! really nice work! ohr maybe a great job for ur age! huhu... it really ouches me :wallbash: bytheway, avoid multiple smileys... kk? u have ur talent so avoid to have a -repu =)
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice poem... i love it!!! thanks for sharing! why are you cursed? what's wrong? but anywas.... your so talented!!!!!!! i also love your other poem.... the lamentation of a dream! it speaks to me.

Last edited by kikay-in-pink (2008-09-24 06:55:30)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » All the noise in this world can make me cry All the intrigues can make me die But you my darling you brought my world to sense Only you can make my world simmer in silence My heart would never wander

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy