• ARCHIVES 
  • » i know everyone of us has been eating this kind of food.... most of them are delicious but the others are weird :lol: what is/are your favorite delicacy/ies? [spoiler]@mods: feel free to lock this.

Pages: 12

i know everyone of us has been eating this kind of food.... most of them are delicious but the others are weird :lol: what is/are your favorite delicacy/ies? [spoiler]@mods: feel free to lock this.

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i know everyone of us has been eating this kind of food.... most of them are delicious but the others are weird :lol: what is/are your favorite delicacy/ies? [spoiler]@mods: feel free to lock this.

[quote=majonessy]The SIZZLING SISIG is the ONE! Love it! ;][/quote] wah! that's one of mah favorites also! :thumbsup: :arrow: Okoy of Rizal :arrow: Kalamay and Suman of Ilocos :arrow: Pakbet ;]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i know everyone of us has been eating this kind of food.... most of them are delicious but the others are weird :lol: what is/are your favorite delicacy/ies? [spoiler]@mods: feel free to lock this.

[b]I like sweet and salty foods. :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i know everyone of us has been eating this kind of food.... most of them are delicious but the others are weird :lol: what is/are your favorite delicacy/ies? [spoiler]@mods: feel free to lock this.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:13

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy