• ARCHIVES 
  • » it is easy you'll just tell me the opposite of what word i post. example: first: what is the opposite of wet? second: ^ Dry :) how about tall? =( [hr][hr][hr] im first: what is the opposite o

Pages: 12

it is easy you'll just tell me the opposite of what word i post. example: first: what is the opposite of wet? second: ^ Dry :) how about tall? =( [hr][hr][hr] im first: what is the opposite o

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: it is easy you'll just tell me the opposite of what word i post. example: first: what is the opposite of wet? second: ^ Dry :) how about tall? =( [hr][hr][hr] im first: what is the opposite o

[color=red]^ UGLY =) . . mm . . crazy . . ? :lol:[/color]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: it is easy you'll just tell me the opposite of what word i post. example: first: what is the opposite of wet? second: ^ Dry :) how about tall? =( [hr][hr][hr] im first: what is the opposite o

^sensible. :D:D hmm.. lousy?? :eh:
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] good..!!! nice!!?? im not sure!! how about!? [u]raishing!??![/u] whehehhe!!!! [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it is easy you'll just tell me the opposite of what word i post. example: first: what is the opposite of wet? second: ^ Dry :) how about tall? =( [hr][hr][hr] im first: what is the opposite o

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy