• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]HOW TO MAKE INVISIBLE FOLDER![/b] You can use it when you hide somethings personal! its totally invisible! even you turn your tool option in "show hidden file and folder" :lol: You can put this i

Pages: 1

[b]HOW TO MAKE INVISIBLE FOLDER![/b] You can use it when you hide somethings personal! its totally invisible! even you turn your tool option in "show hidden file and folder" :lol: You can put this i

Nehpets
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]HOW TO MAKE INVISIBLE FOLDER![/b] You can use it when you hide somethings personal! its totally invisible! even you turn your tool option in "show hidden file and folder" :lol: You can put this i

[b]HOW TO MAKE INVISIBLE FOLDER![/b] You can use it when you hide somethings personal! its totally invisible! even you turn your tool option in "show hidden file and folder" :lol: You can put this in your flash drive or flash disk too! or anywhere in your hard disk! its simple! follow the instruction! first! Create a folder! Example: Goto desktop>Right click>New>Folder then you have to make a blank character like inside this quote :arrow: " " did you see it :?: of course not! lol! you can copy the "invisible character" inside the quote and paste it in your folder name! Or you can enter the code like this! :arrow: hit the key [color=#FF0000]Alt[/color]+[color=#FF0000]255[/color] then release! then HIT ENTER! you notice that the folder is unnamed! you can now go to properties of the folder! Under the "CUSTOMIZED" tab you should see "CHANGE ICON" button! click it! after that a dialog box appears! Now you can select the invisible icon! try to scroll right and find the blank icon! then hit "OK" button! DONE!!!
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]HOW TO MAKE INVISIBLE FOLDER![/b] You can use it when you hide somethings personal! its totally invisible! even you turn your tool option in "show hidden file and folder" :lol: You can put this i

How can you make an "invisible character"?
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]HOW TO MAKE INVISIBLE FOLDER![/b] You can use it when you hide somethings personal! its totally invisible! even you turn your tool option in "show hidden file and folder" :lol: You can put this i

it shown above! like this! rename your folder :arrow: hit the key Alt+255 then release! then HIT ENTER!
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ahh. Ok. So, how do you make visible again? I actually haven't tried it, computer restrictions here in the office, i'll try it when i get home.
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I have watched this tutorial on youtube before Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ZkY1O-PxE&feature=related

Last edited by jen_hare_07 (2008-09-04 23:39:57)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for what is this? then if you will make invisible folder how it is use? you can't use it right? lolss.. :lol:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I use it when i dont want my files to be view by anyone else That's why it's called [b]INVISIBLE FOLDER[/b] :wallbash: But the files inside the folder can be searched in search engine.. :mad: So if you really want to hide and lock your folder then look for [b]FOLDER LOCK[/b] =)
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

There's actually NO trick to this, even if you don't follow what's on the first post you can still make your folder invisible. There's an invisible icon that can be found in the list if you want to change your folder icon. The "blank" folder name didn't work when i tried it.
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup, there's an invisible icon but it becomes visible when any user wants to view the hidden files the blank folder name works to me.. just follow the tut.

Last edited by jen_hare_07 (2008-09-08 11:54:28)

Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@eBay Ghost[/b] if ur using Desktop PC just follow dis! Just Hold Down the "ALT" key then type the number 255 in your numbpad.. __________________________ if your using LOPTOP just follow dis! Just Hold Down the "ALT" + "FN" key then type the number 255 in your keyboard!(not the standard number keys, ONLY THE COLOR BLUE NUMBERS IN YOUR keyboard! hard to explain! lol! :wallbash:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]HOW TO MAKE INVISIBLE FOLDER![/b] You can use it when you hide somethings personal! its totally invisible! even you turn your tool option in "show hidden file and folder" :lol: You can put this i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:37

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy