• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]The actual divs can be positioned in any order you want. If you want your content to load first, add that div first in the body of your html, for example: <div id="content">content g

Pages: 12

[color=royalblue]The actual divs can be positioned in any order you want. If you want your content to load first, add that div first in the body of your html, for example: <div id="content">content g

ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]The actual divs can be positioned in any order you want. If you want your content to load first, add that div first in the body of your html, for example: <div id="content">content g

the preview image not working?
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]The actual divs can be positioned in any order you want. If you want your content to load first, add that div first in the body of your html, for example: <div id="content">content g

wow nice thanks 4 sharing
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't get this. Is this for overlays? Im sure it is. And if you really want to have multiple columns, you should use table instead of div (either with or without borders). The way the codes look, you put one box (div) in an absolute position, then another one without defining the position but putting a large margin on its side so the second box will be placed on right next to the previous one. You didn't explain your topic or gave proper instruction for this trick. For example what this trick for? Is it for overlay or css? Or where should they put those codes. etc.
milfiel1424
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharng..:)
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jeez tnx for the share muah hahaha:wallbash:
melan.cholia
» n00b
1969-12-31

preview please. =|
karencayetano
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi where i can i post this codes? thanks
aziez
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code eui thanks for sharing and i have to try it :D
RjayBarrientos
» Banned
1969-12-31

where can i put the codes??
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=RjayBarrientos]where can i put the codes??[/quote] In ur external css file. =)
irishsandy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ajhay12]<html> <head> <title>Three Column CSS Layout with Header</title> <style type="text/css"> body { margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0; padding-left: 0; padding-right: 0; } #header { margin: 20px; padding: 10px; height: 100px; } #left { position: absolute; left: 15px; top: 160px; width: 200px; } #center { top: 0; margin-left: 230px; margin-right: 230px; } #right { position: absolute; right: 15px; top: 160px; width: 200px; } </style> </head> <body> <div id="header"> Your header will go here. You can place images, text links, etc. in this div. To change the properties of this div you can change the #header selector in the style sheet that is located on this page between the head tags. </div> <div id="left"> Your left menu will go here. You can place images, text links, etc. in this div. To change the properties of this div you can change the #left selector in the style sheet that is located on this page between the head tags. </div> <div id="center"> All of your content goes in this div. This section is fluid so that if the window is collapsed, your div will collapse also and fit the screen perfectly. To change the properties of this div you can change the #center selector in the style sheet that is located on this page between the head tags. </div> <div id="right"> Your right menu will go here. You can place images, text links, etc. in this div. To change the properties of this div you can change the #right selector in the style sheet that is located on this page between the head tags. </div> </body> </html>[/quote]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]RjayBarrientos wrote: where can i put the codes?? In ur external css file.[/quote] no bob... this is not really css tricks for non overlay user.. its a html... meaning applicable for overlaying u may see this tricks at ask lisa .com
eshrak03
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you give me some example here [b]<div id="content">content goes here</div>[/b]? i really don`t understand it.:(
jsnx7
» n00b
1969-12-31

how am i going to use this code by d way - im a SUPER NOOB... hope you'll reply soon... - pls:(:(:(
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Any preview
hannah_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

^nice it's like having an overlay.. but since can u fix up the sc's? :eh: by the way thanks for sharing this simple tutorial.. :):thumbsup:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i guess its better if u put some screeshot or live preview :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]The actual divs can be positioned in any order you want. If you want your content to load first, add that div first in the body of your html, for example: <div id="content">content g

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy