• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just sharing some CGs (Computer Graphics) I've done on MS Paint. Some of them might look familiar, cause i've posted some on graphics section. You may use them but don't alter. (inspired

Pages: 11234

[align=center]Just sharing some CGs (Computer Graphics) I've done on MS Paint. Some of them might look familiar, cause i've posted some on graphics section. You may use them but don't alter. (inspired

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just sharing some CGs (Computer Graphics) I've done on MS Paint. Some of them might look familiar, cause i've posted some on graphics section. You may use them but don't alter. (inspired

[b]wow! wow! wow! as in wow! holy cow:o lol [/b] that was kinda paint, I cannot believe you can do stuff like that with MS Paint. I struggle drawing straight lines :lol:lol
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just sharing some CGs (Computer Graphics) I've done on MS Paint. Some of them might look familiar, cause i've posted some on graphics section. You may use them but don't alter. (inspired

oh gawd this is damn cute XDDDDD Make moar sis Lin, eur effin talented [color=hotpink]<333[/color]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jan010]Im amazed.... did u really made it in MS word? :o[/quote] thank you but no, i made it in MS [u]Paint[/u] :D hehe [quote=xoOox]I cannot believe you can do stuff like that with MS Paint.[/quote] yeah sis, you'd be amazed in what Paint can do for you :) @[b]sis Uma [/b] aw, haha ily sis you're so cute XD
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nC w0rks!! i actually do the same when we dont have internet yet,... keep it up!!!
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Uber cool... I can't believe you used paint for this! My hands have disorders...I can;t draw that well... Well...using paint that is.
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow. so nice.. i nver thought mspaint cud do this... i like the heart thing.. heheh.. so cutee... tnx for sharing.. uve inspired me.. :D
whez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]very cool.... luv it!!![/b] :idea:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx]how did you made the bg to be transparent?[/quote] ~ [b][url]Lunapic.com[/url][/b]: once you've uploaded the file, go to the tabs > EDIT > Transparent then, just click the color u want to be transparent. [b]OR[/b] ~ If you're a [b][url=http://www.gimp.org/downloads/]Gimp[/url][/b] user, you can do transparency there aswell; but that takes more steps. Hope this helps ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just sharing some CGs (Computer Graphics) I've done on MS Paint. Some of them might look familiar, cause i've posted some on graphics section. You may use them but don't alter. (inspired

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:17

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy