• ARCHIVES 
  • » is it possible that i can transfer memory from this computer to another computer? coz this computer has 5gb more than my sister's computer is 994 mb nalang.. is it possible?

Pages: 1

is it possible that i can transfer memory from this computer to another computer? coz this computer has 5gb more than my sister's computer is 994 mb nalang.. is it possible?

aViH
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is it possible that i can transfer memory from this computer to another computer? coz this computer has 5gb more than my sister's computer is 994 mb nalang.. is it possible?

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: is it possible that i can transfer memory from this computer to another computer? coz this computer has 5gb more than my sister's computer is 994 mb nalang.. is it possible?

this thread should be on the texh corner. and yes,, its possible.. :]

Last edited by purpletooth (2008-09-06 05:09:01)

aViH
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: is it possible that i can transfer memory from this computer to another computer? coz this computer has 5gb more than my sister's computer is 994 mb nalang.. is it possible?

but how? :/ hmmm.. tell me please.. but if i am in tech corner i should post it here coz this is a help.. am i correct? please correct me if i'm wrong
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

allow me to take you there :arrow: [b]TOPIC MOVED[/b]
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you can put the files in a CD or a USB device..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Memory? you need a technician (or someone who knows more on computers) to do the work, or if you know how to open the cpu and mingle its contents, you may do it yourself.
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think u cant transfer memory that easily u must know what type of ram you have on that computer and what type of ram you have on the other computer the two must be compatible.. i only know two types of ram which is DDR and DDR2 like what aRies04991 said, u can ask a technician for help or someone who knows more about computers
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think what she meanr[quote=aViH]is it possible that i can transfer memory from this computer to another computer? coz this computer has 5gb more than my sister's computer is 994 mb nalang.. is it possible?[/quote] maybe what she meant is harddisk space not memory(ram). anyway, you cant transfer hdd space to another but you can move the files from you sister's pc to your pc to give her xtra storage. ;]
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

use USB hub.. put the important file there (*info* must atlest 4GB yor USB HUB ) then it easy drag to other pc.. simple..
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah she was talking about her hard disk drive, not the RAM . If you need temporary storage for your file, use the online storage. there's a lot. like www.diino.com can give you a massive 2GB of free online storage. Thats what i did when i move my important files. I create like 5 account to have all my files been back-up. When i go to phils. i back it up thru that website.

Last edited by akoba (2008-09-27 08:00:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » is it possible that i can transfer memory from this computer to another computer? coz this computer has 5gb more than my sister's computer is 994 mb nalang.. is it possible?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy