• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Give A category for the next poster to answer. Example: [quote]Member #1: :arrow: Something that is black white? Member#2: A Panda A News Paper :arrow: Parts of A computer. Member#3 Mouse

Pages: 123

:arrow: Give A category for the next poster to answer. Example: [quote]Member #1: :arrow: Something that is black white? Member#2: A Panda A News Paper :arrow: Parts of A computer. Member#3 Mouse

mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Give A category for the next poster to answer. Example: [quote]Member #1: :arrow: Something that is black white? Member#2: A Panda A News Paper :arrow: Parts of A computer. Member#3 Mouse

:arrow: Hahaha.. soo easy buddy :arrow: Bonylabyrinth :arrow: endolymph :arrow: cochlea :arrow: Vestibule :arrow: basilar membrane [b]"Tell me The pathways of blood".. Here are the first step from flowing the blood,, From system to superior and inferior vena cava to your answer.. hahaha..hope you can answer this question.. waAaAAHH..[/b]

Last edited by mG (2008-09-28 02:50:46)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Give A category for the next poster to answer. Example: [quote]Member #1: :arrow: Something that is black white? Member#2: A Panda A News Paper :arrow: Parts of A computer. Member#3 Mouse

I'm not a nursing student...hehehe But i will try, I guess veins?
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

superior and inferior vena cava? ^_^ are these correct? :arrow: inferior phrenic vein :arrow: hepatic vein :arrow: suprarenal veins :arrow: renal vein :arrow: gonadal vein :arrow: lumbar veins :arrow: common iliac vein hmmmm,, lung diseases?

Last edited by darksaint0207 (2008-09-28 13:08:54)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lung diseases?[/b] [b]hir...:arrow:..: [i]chronic bronchitis, emphysema, pneumonia[/i][/b]:cool: [b]hw bwt [i]liver diseases[/i]??[/b]:D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue] hepatitis A hepatitis B hepatitis C Cirrhosis. Jaundice, or yellowing of the skin :paranoid: Hmm.. Gimme 5 Paramore Songs ! :D [/color][/b]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Riot :arrow: That's what you get :arrow: Crushcrushcrush :arrow: Here we go again :arrow: Misery Business Next category: Tekken dark resurrection characters :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I'm not sure..[/i] [i]:arrow: Paul Phoenix :arrow: Yoshimitsu :arrow: Kazuya Mishima[/i] [b]Give me all the Rainbow colors.[/b]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet yey!Ü i got it! hahaÜ :lol: :lol: :lol: name flowers that starts with "S"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Give A category for the next poster to answer. Example: [quote]Member #1: :arrow: Something that is black white? Member#2: A Panda A News Paper :arrow: Parts of A computer. Member#3 Mouse

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:26

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy