• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Truth about DOTA... The truth behind the online game DOTA (a satanic game) ANCIENT %u2013 question: who is ancient? %u2013 answer: God but satans disguises himself and deceives us, saying

Pages: 12

The Truth about DOTA... The truth behind the online game DOTA (a satanic game) ANCIENT %u2013 question: who is ancient? %u2013 answer: God but satans disguises himself and deceives us, saying

thephrenetic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Truth about DOTA... The truth behind the online game DOTA (a satanic game) ANCIENT %u2013 question: who is ancient? %u2013 answer: God but satans disguises himself and deceives us, saying

hahahaha... satan rules... :evil: stupid satan!!!!
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The Truth about DOTA... The truth behind the online game DOTA (a satanic game) ANCIENT %u2013 question: who is ancient? %u2013 answer: God but satans disguises himself and deceives us, saying

[b]PLAY DOTA! :D [/b]
KyleSt3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

ur explanation sounds funny hehehehe
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they are mocking the heroes
KCheese
» n00b
1969-12-31

ROFL this is just too stupid
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

DOTA is not evil, it depends on the person who's playing it... it's just a game, don't be influenced by that... if you take it seriously, then, any game would be evil!
turontado117
» n00b
1969-12-31

let me be honest 2 u pipol.....youre just waisting youre time playing dota ayt...=)
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: hmm... well... that was interesting... the first ones... : sorry to what happened to your brother... : well, some heroes in Dota gained demon names... : such as : Lucifer : the fallen angel of God Abaddon : known as the lord of pestilence Leviathan : according to some sources, says the sea creature of destruction, counter part of the Behemoth : whatever DOTA is... : it wont affect me or any of the players around, as long as we would have a strong bond on our faith
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Indeed, teh incident was creepy. I'm not going to believe that. But if it is true, then I feel sorry for your brother. =] But still, that won't stop me from playing DotA. :lol: I've played DotA for like, 5months now. And infact, I always use [u]Crystal Maiden[/u] or Akasha. =) [b]@dyinginside: Haha, yes, continue to play DotA! Hahaha[/b] (it's like, I'm teh only one who's a [s]girl[/s] here. -.- ) =D =D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]WHO'S YOUR DADDY - This is used to become stronger - But actually this cheat pertains to admittance that your father indeed is satan. GREED IS GOOD - To have more money - In Ecclesiastes 5:10-11 "Those who love money will never have enough,, the more you have.. the more people come to help you spend it." - It feeds your mind that it's fine to love money because you need it. I SEE DEAD PEOPLE - This allows you to see the map - The truth behind is that, spiritually the players and those who are involved are dead; they don't have real life for they are being used be satan to praise him through this game. Dead people![/quote] ^these are not cheats in DOTA and they`re not accepted once you try entering it. These are cheats in WARCRAFT
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Some [i]"games"[/i] influence the growth of many children around the world. If Harry Potter, an innocent book about a wizard, is credited to increase Satanism among children, shouldn't a game filled with violence be accused as a means of increasing Satanism too?[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wooooooooooooooooooot i saw that on the bulletin many times in friendster.. hehhehhe it depend upon the gamer... its just a game..
greyback17
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's just a game! No big deal about that! :lol: It's up to the gamer! I don't think satan has to do with DotA. :lol: satan wants negative things right? So, if satan did this game, then why are we happy when we are playing this game and also some friendships becomes stronger! :lol: Games will NEVER affect my faith with God.
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]DOTA is a such nice game.. I'm playing it everyday online through Garena platform.. We need to be skilful and think of da strategy.[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Dat's funny. =D [/b][/font]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

owh! this ones so creepy! really! it made be freakout! gooosebumps! :lol:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm, this was an old story , this not true, this was discussed in our religous group and our DOTA group Dota was made by group of ICEFROG, and ICEFrog is not a devil, it's a mortal :lol: if the game was devil ,then the world fill with evil =D but then again, it was not this story was created to keep the youth away from the game don't believe that nonsense story just enjoy playing the game
dic_latahzan
» n00b
1969-12-31

numpang lewat ajah :penguin: thx.................................................. :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Truth about DOTA... The truth behind the online game DOTA (a satanic game) ANCIENT %u2013 question: who is ancient? %u2013 answer: God but satans disguises himself and deceives us, saying

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:40

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy