• ARCHIVES 
  • » silence i know you cant hear that i shout your name here i know you cant feel that my love for you is more than real each day as you cry inside i die as you sob like the rain it seems i get the doub

Pages: 1

silence i know you cant hear that i shout your name here i know you cant feel that my love for you is more than real each day as you cry inside i die as you sob like the rain it seems i get the doub

rheiya58
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

silence i know you cant hear that i shout your name here i know you cant feel that my love for you is more than real each day as you cry inside i die as you sob like the rain it seems i get the doub

silence i know you cant hear that i shout your name here i know you cant feel that my love for you is more than real each day as you cry inside i die as you sob like the rain it seems i get the double pain i cannot wait is saying this is too late? i just want to be with you i hope you feel the same way to.. [b]i know it's not that beautiful but i wanna try,[/b] [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnotesiggie10.gif[/img]

Last edited by rheiya58 (2008-09-07 03:15:29)

sevb02
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: silence i know you cant hear that i shout your name here i know you cant feel that my love for you is more than real each day as you cry inside i die as you sob like the rain it seems i get the doub

=):thumbsup: its beautiful... and your sig is great!
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: silence i know you cant hear that i shout your name here i know you cant feel that my love for you is more than real each day as you cry inside i die as you sob like the rain it seems i get the doub

i give u 5 stars.. :thumbsup: i thought this poem come from the deep down in your heart.. :) continue writing & sharing with us.. :) with love,:wow:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's pretty sis.. :) just edit this part: [spoiler]is saying this is too late?[/spoiler] to this: [spoiler]is saying this too late?[/spoiler] to make it better.. :) nice one. :thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh!. i lyk this one!. really!. hehe. i could relate! :thumbsup: nyc one. hehe. einxzs 4 sheriing!., nyc.nyc. =) mke mre siztah and mre powerzs! :D
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) it is beautiful! keep it up! you can make it better and the best! but i guess i'm the best..haha just kidding
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its beautiful ! i like it... :):thumbsup:
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its nice! thanks for sharing your poem...:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » silence i know you cant hear that i shout your name here i know you cant feel that my love for you is more than real each day as you cry inside i die as you sob like the rain it seems i get the doub

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:13

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy