• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok......here's h0w: :) >>i'll give a famous line... >>the nxt pers0n will guess which famous pers0n said it.... >>then he/she will give another famous line 4 d nxt pers0n to guess.... >>note: [b]>>o

Pages: 1

ok......here's h0w: :) >>i'll give a famous line... >>the nxt pers0n will guess which famous pers0n said it.... >>then he/she will give another famous line 4 d nxt pers0n to guess.... >>note: [b]>>o

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ok......here's h0w: :) >>i'll give a famous line... >>the nxt pers0n will guess which famous pers0n said it.... >>then he/she will give another famous line 4 d nxt pers0n to guess.... >>note: [b]>>o

ok......here's h0w: :) >>i'll give a famous line... >>the nxt pers0n will guess which famous pers0n said it.... >>then he/she will give another famous line 4 d nxt pers0n to guess.... >>note: [b]>>only fam0us lines by fam0us people......[/b]:P [b]>>give at least 1 clue....[/b] g0t it?:penguin:....... ok i'll start.... wh0 said this: [b]..."Genius is 10% inspiration & 90% perspirati0n"....[/b] clue: ...a scientist; ...he is famous f0r his equati0n....:eh: (think..think)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ok......here's h0w: :) >>i'll give a famous line... >>the nxt pers0n will guess which famous pers0n said it.... >>then he/she will give another famous line 4 d nxt pers0n to guess.... >>note: [b]>>o

[b]albert einstein. "to be or not to be,that is the question" clue:a great renaissance writer.[/b]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ok......here's h0w: :) >>i'll give a famous line... >>the nxt pers0n will guess which famous pers0n said it.... >>then he/she will give another famous line 4 d nxt pers0n to guess.... >>note: [b]>>o

:arrow: ^ shakespeare [i]"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." [/i] [b]clue:[/b] a French military && political leader.

Last edited by kaetine (2008-09-07 04:36:24)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]gee..napoleon? not sure., "frankly my dear,i dont give a damn." clue:a classic american actor in 'gone with the wind"[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

....yah it's napole0n....=) the answer is: [b]clark gable[/b] now hu said this: ..."i came, i saw, i conquered"..... clue: a roman military & political leader; he was assassinated by a gr0up of senators, led by his former friend.......marcus brutus.:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

julius caesar... :arrow: An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. clue :idea: an indian philosopher who walked miles just to make salt...
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hmmm mahatma gandhi? :lol: em i ryt??? [b]And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. [/b] [b]clue:[/b] he became an american president. :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

john f. kennedy...:penguin: :arrow:[b]"The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do".[/b] clue: ...great Italian scientist hu helped unlock many secrets of astronomy and natural motion; 0ne of his achievements is d building 0f d first high-powered astronomical telescope...
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Galileo :D[/b] "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. " hint: She was an Angel of Mercy. From Calcutta.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hmmm mahatma gandhi? :lol: em i ryt???[/quote] yeah you're right @t: mother teresa how about this: [b]Every time you suppress some part of yourself or allow others to play you small, you are in essence ignoring the owner's manual your creator gave you and destroying your design[/b] :idea: she's the queen of talk shows, a rich woman, very influencial...
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]yeah you're right[/quote] lolwoots!!! waaaa hahaha i watched his movie [i]kasi[/i] and a play abt him.. so i recognized his hardworks. @t ahmm oprah winfrey "Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand." clue: a boy saint; his name sounds liek "aqua"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok......here's h0w: :) >>i'll give a famous line... >>the nxt pers0n will guess which famous pers0n said it.... >>then he/she will give another famous line 4 d nxt pers0n to guess.... >>note: [b]>>o

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:39

[ 12 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy