• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [color=#ff3399] [b] Mine is Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne.. :lol: [/color] [/b] [/align]

Pages: 12

[align=center] [color=#ff3399] [b] Mine is Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne.. :lol: [/color] [/b] [/align]

aisuke
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] [color=#ff3399] [b] Mine is Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne.. :lol: [/color] [/b] [/align]

blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [color=#ff3399] [b] Mine is Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne.. :lol: [/color] [/b] [/align]

[b] ALL GOOD THINGS COMES TO AN END- NELLY FURTADO [/b]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [color=#ff3399] [b] Mine is Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne.. :lol: [/color] [/b] [/align]

[b][color=deeppink]Love and Honesty- BoA.. i really love the melody of this song.. :P [/color][/b]
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blazinhottie][b] ALL GOOD THINGS COMES TO AN END- NELLY FURTADO [/b][/quote] ========= :arrow: Avoid posting in [b]ALL CAPS[/b]! :arrow: Well I like [b]Next in Line by Erik Santos[/b]!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Thanks Aldrin... =) About my theme song, I'm not sure. My life is in a constant change over the years. I think for now it's a song by [b]Des'ree - You Gotta Be[/b]. Life is hard, but the song will tell you the only way how to deal w/ life. If you're curious, below is the music video. Oh and it's old skool classic. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDykUZyNxs[/youtube] [i]Listen as your day unfolds, challenge what the future holds Try to keep your head up to the sky Lovers they may cause you tears Go ahead release your fears Stand up and be counted, don't be shamed to cry You gotta be.. You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together. All I know, all I know [b]Love will save the day[/b] Herald what your mother said Read the books your father read Try to solve the puzzleS in your own sweet time Some may have more cash than you Others take a different view Time asks no questions, it goes on without you Leaving you behind if you can't stand the pace The world keeps on spinning, can't stop it if you tried to The best part is danger staring you in the face Remember Listen as your day unfolds, challenge what the future holds Try to keep your head up to the sky Lovers they may cause you tears Go ahead release your fears Got to be bold. Got to be bad Got to be wise. Not ever sad Got to be hard. Not too, too hard All I know is, love will save the day [/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-06-03 06:16:34)

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Avril Lavigne - when you're gone[/b] :lol: [i]when you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you when you're gone, the face i came to know is missing too when you're gone, the words i need to hear is always get me trough the day and make it okay, i miss you[/i]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

everything you want hanging ny a moment
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stay-Cueshe
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

back home.. mymp
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lost without you - robin thicke
mimay09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=darkslategray]When you're gone - Avril L. ( for my penguin T__T) Forever - Vertical Horizon (me & my bf) Stolen - Dashboard Confessionals [/color]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I need a lot of songs to define me LOL
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like Padme, my "theme song" changes over the years at this point in my life........ "Gotta Make It" by Trey Songz feat. Twista and "Desire" by Pharoahe Monch [b]Gotta Make It[/b] Just Gotta Make It (alright) Just Gotta Make It Just Gotta Make It (alright) Just Gotta Make It Just Gotta Make It (alright) Just Gotta Make It Shawty (shawty), all I got is a dollar and a dream Is ya gonna roll wit me? (roll wit me) You see I've tried a 9 to 5, and it just don't fit me (fit me) (no) I can get us out the hood and have us livin good Ya feel me? (oh do feel me) But I aint leavin here if you ain't wit me (If you ain't wit me) 'Cause, girl, a suit wit a smile just don't fit me Taking a bus for some miles is gon kill me (that's gon kill me) I'm tryin' to turn it around, start this thing from the ground and as long as you're down I know, Looking at you day after day, I know I Just Gotta Make It (alright) Just Gotta Make It (Just Gotta Make It) Just to see that smile upon your face I know I Just Gotta Make It (alright) I Just Gotta Make It Everything I do I do for you and we Just Gotta Make It (alright) Just Gotta Make It To the top of the world me and my girl we Just Gotta Make It (alright) Just Gotta Make It Now, baby (baby) one day soon you gone walk outside (yes you are) and see a Mercedes And I'm gone give ya the keys and tell ya 'go shoppin' (shoppin) (and buy everything you want, buy everything you need, make sure you get some sh** for me) Then I can get us out the hood and have us livin good But first I gotta know that you gonna roll Cause girl a suit wit a smile that don't fit me Taking a bus for some miles is gon kill me (that's gon kill me) I'm tryin' to turn it around, start this thing from the ground and as long i kno you're gon be down Looking at you day after day I know I Just Gotta Make It (alright) I Just Gotta Make It (Just Gotta Make It) Just to see that smile upon your face I know I Just Gotta Make It (alright) I Just Gotta Make It Everything I do I do for you then we Just Gotta Make It (alright) Just Gotta Make It (that's right) To the top of the world me and my girl we Trey Songz, Twista Just Gotta Make It (alright) Just Gotta Make It [Twista:] Even if I gotta go and cop a thing, get up ear

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-20 21:05:11)

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

realize..... [i] if u just realize what i've just realized then we'd be perfect 4 each other and we'll never find another just realized what i just realize we'd never have 2 wonder if we missed out on each other now[/i]
muffin_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

....With You by: Chris b.... hmmm.......i like his song so much....hahaha
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

panalangin by moonstar88. haha! but we're not couples anymore. haiz.:crybaby:
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Only Reminds Me Of You-MYMP
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My heart - paramore Nothings gonna stop us now - the starting line
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]TWO SONGS! =)[/b] [b]Scream - Tokio Hotel ^^ \m/[/b] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/Cortez143/TOKIO%20HOTEL/1079255802wz5.gif[/img] [b]Born For This - Paramore ^^ \m/[/b] [img]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/photobucket17yahoo/gif-5.gif[/img]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-02 03:24:33)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]VULNERABLE [/b]- Roxette
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [color=#ff3399] [b] Mine is Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne.. :lol: [/color] [/b] [/align]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:43

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy