• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: what was the last msg u recved in ur cp .. ehehe .. mine was : :arrow: 03:32 am [i]pls call.. i misz you[/i] gOsh .. :redface:

:arrow: what was the last msg u recved in ur cp .. ehehe .. mine was : :arrow: 03:32 am [i]pls call.. i misz you[/i] gOsh .. :redface:

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: what was the last msg u recved in ur cp .. ehehe .. mine was : :arrow: 03:32 am [i]pls call.. i misz you[/i] gOsh .. :redface:

[b]from my ex.. :penguin: :arrow: [i]"i'm happy that you already forgave me. and i know that you will not give a second chance. but i am happy though. imagine after all the bad things that i did. you still accepted me as your bestfriend. good night. see you tomorrow at school.. --เพื่อนรักกัน"[/i][/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: what was the last msg u recved in ur cp .. ehehe .. mine was : :arrow: 03:32 am [i]pls call.. i misz you[/i] gOsh .. :redface:

a funny quote from m-car group msf. Tinatamad ka bang dalawin ang iyong love ones sa sementeryo? Text DALAW ON at i-send sa 2366. Sila mismo ang dadalaw sayo!. Text na!.
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my last message was [spoiler]too bad camz, he's not over you yet haha apir![/spoiler] aw. :)) haha
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

Last message to me ... from Korina: ingat ka lagi ha!~~~
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from my friend... [spoiler]"kung yn dcsy0n m0 ok p0..mhaL dn kta pr0 aLam Q ns2ktn k s gawa Q.."[/spoiler]

Last edited by jhenz0721 (2008-11-03 21:55:41)

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] from my bf.. LOL~ uhm~ it's too long to describe it in here..:eh:[/align]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mine is this one.. a few minutes ago.. [quote]"Minsan napatingin ako sa'yo.. Ayun... [spoiler]Nauso ang third eye. :lol:[/spoiler] Bwahahahahah"[/quote] aw, kinda funny. watta msg. hahah ohayo. takecare everyone. :penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

in my roaming cp, this is what I received a while ago... [quote]For seamless SMS service, please ensure you SMSC address is +639180000101. To check, just go to your phone settings and select message center no. :D:D[/quote] in my local cp here in KSA.. [quote]a message from the provider all written in Arabic :wallbash:[/quote]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm.. last msg..? " mhal na mhal qtah bhie!! yngat k plgi... loveyou my!! " :D
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is... [b]tagal u reply...[/b] ahaha...
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][color=gray] mine is : "Hey Aaron! can you please buy me some ice cream? don't forget the other things that you'll bring later." From my bro. :D :penguin: [/b][/color]

Last edited by Kiro Tan (2008-11-07 08:09:30)

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] from my friend.. XD~ " hey.. who's the last ur babysitter..???:o"[/align]
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

tol, anu assignment sa math? heheh..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

from my wife: [quote]i luv u and miss u soooo much dad! tsuppp!!![/quote]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]"Uztah keo lhat jan.." Un lan eh..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a PM :D Confidential.sorry :P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I received this message in my smart roaming number just about two minutes ago today: [spoiler]Have a great word of encouragement! Txt REFLECTMMS ON to 352 & subscribe to DailyReflecns wallpprs P10.00 No alerts? Snd ALERTS OFF to 211. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... 1 min ago, today [spoiler]kG,?! onde ya 2??[/spoiler] hohohho! chavacano language in english. [spoiler]kaygee?!, where na you?[/spoiler] LOL =D
eii.ell
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm.. just new here.. im looking forward to know more about editing profile.. mind helping me.? hmm.? hehe.. thanks anyway..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eii.ell]uhmm.. just new here.. im looking forward to know more about editing profile.. mind helping me.? hmm.? hehe.. thanks anyway..[/quote] you are posting at the wrong section, my dear. Kindly have time to explore the boards, read and understand the rules. and in no time, you will eventually find what you are looking for. Just please be patient in exploring, it will be your advantage. Good luck. [b]@Topic:[/b] SMS received just now from my boss: [spoiler]go ahead, approved.[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: what was the last msg u recved in ur cp .. ehehe .. mine was : :arrow: 03:32 am [i]pls call.. i misz you[/i] gOsh .. :redface:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:04

[ 10 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy