• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]VMA has just Finish and this are the things u've missed This year marks the 25th annual VMAs, and we're doing it right, with A-list musicians, reality stars, record-breakers, trouble-ma

Pages: 1

[align=center]VMA has just Finish and this are the things u've missed This year marks the 25th annual VMAs, and we're doing it right, with A-list musicians, reality stars, record-breakers, trouble-ma

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]VMA has just Finish and this are the things u've missed This year marks the 25th annual VMAs, and we're doing it right, with A-list musicians, reality stars, record-breakers, trouble-ma

[align=center]VMA has just Finish and this are the things u've missed This year marks the 25th annual VMAs, and we're doing it right, with A-list musicians, reality stars, record-breakers, trouble-makers, models and other beautiful people taking over Paramount Studios in Hollywood. It's definitely gonna be a night to remember. Or is that a night that will be hard to forget? Anyway, we imported comedian/actor/babe magnet Russell Brand all the way from London for the occasion. Did you see Forgetting Sarah Marshall ? The English guy? That's him. All our Brit friends say he's bloody insane, so, of course, we gave him the VMA gig. [b]Best Female Video[/b] Britney Spears "Piece of Me" Directed by Wayne Isham Routinely besieged by paparazzi and her life constantly under a media-focused microscope, Britney hit back with a smirk in this one and laid out a cheeky video that made light of her plight and charmed fans around the world. [b]Best Male Video[/b] Chris Brown "With You" Directed by Erik White At last year's VMAs, Chris dazzled with his considerable dance skills and he continues to do that in this video, turning a sidewalk into a stage during this heartsick ballad that made millions weak at the knees. [b]Best Dancing Video[/b] Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up" Directed by Joseph Kahn Caution: Do not try this at home. Pussycat Dolls make dancing across cars in a traffic jam look like child's play. The fact of the matter is that they're trained professionals. [b]Best Rock Video[/b] Linkin Park "Shadow of the Day" Directed by Joe Hahn Bad news is easy to ignore when it only happens on TV. In the downtrodden video for 'Shadow of the Day,' violent headlines come to life and refuse to be ignored. [b]Best Hiphop Video[/b] Lil Wayne "Lollipop" Directed by Gil Green/Dwayne Carter Before you place your vote for Weezy, take a ride through Las Vegas in a tricked out semi-limo to sample all Sin City has to offer. [b]Best New Artist[/b] Tokio Hotel "Ready, Set, Go!" Directed by Warwick & Haering Ready, set, GO it's time to vote for Tokio Hotel! [b]Best Pop Video[/b] Britney Spears "Piece of Me" Directed by Wayne Isham Get a 'Piece' of Britney and her world-famous 'derriere' in the scathing, anti-paparazzi pop smash, 'Piece Of Me.' [b]Best Video Of The Year[/b] Britney Spears "Piece of Me" Directed by Wayne Isham If Britney Spears' career has become a vehicle for criticizing the media, does that make her a political artist? Does it even matter when her videos are still this hot? We demand answers! For more Pictures and Videos about VMA please visit [url]www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2008[/url] [/align]

Last edited by bembi (2008-09-08 03:04:50)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]VMA has just Finish and this are the things u've missed This year marks the 25th annual VMAs, and we're doing it right, with A-list musicians, reality stars, record-breakers, trouble-ma

weeh! i'm so very proud to [b]Britney Spears[/b]!! (It's britney b*tch) hahaha :lol: she won with three "moonman"... :D:thumbsup: after 16 nominations at MTV vma she's amazing and she's the "Queen of VMA" (coz of her energetic performance) Go britney! we love you! :kiss: so britney haters! step back! :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]VMA has just Finish and this are the things u've missed This year marks the 25th annual VMAs, and we're doing it right, with A-list musicians, reality stars, record-breakers, trouble-ma

[quote=bembi]Best New Artist Tokio Hotel "Ready, Set, Go!" Directed by Warwick & Haering[/quote] [b]huwawwwww.....so addicted to them.they deserve to win![/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yah,, now i know hus that boy in ur siggy anyways,, he looks odd.. i mean he looks like a girl and his voice sounded wierd i dont know maybe its just my imagination there from germany so maybe its the accent @dhen2x: ahaha.. well,, maybe she really deserves it its a welcomeback award for her after all tragedy and scandals on her life and the paparazzi people she deserves to win i hope this would be a great year for her.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi]Best Dancing Video Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up" Directed by Joseph Kahn I love watching the VMAs![/quote] [quote=bembi]Best Hiphop Video Lil Wayne "Lollipop" Directed by Gil Green/Dwayne Carter[/quote]
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

what?!...britney got 3 awardsz!...b*tch!..i hate her!.. nweiz!..yay! for chris brown!..hhiih and;2 the pussy's too.. and' to lil wayne! love them!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=toinkz101]britney got 3 awardsz!...b*tch!..i hate her!..[/quote] britney is good. she's not a slut anymore. I think chris brown deserved the award his song topped the chart for like super duper long :)

Last edited by losher29 (2008-09-09 20:28:34)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow ! britney so great .. congratulate to her :P
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

great for britney... she's trying to change anyway.. when was MTV VMA shown?haha..i haven't watched that :disgust:=|
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow, britney won 3 awards including the vid of the year? good for her despite of the controversies that she did...... [quote][b]losher29 wrote:[/b] I think chris brown deserved he award his song topped the chart for like super duper long[/quote] i second the motion dude! his song "with you" made a great hit and made him best male vid..... [spoiler]too bad paramore didn't win....[/spoiler]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]great for britney... she's trying to change anyway.. when was MTV VMA shown?haha..i haven't watched that :disgust:=|[/quote] ^ it was shown Sept.7.. and i posted the winners right after :lol: [quote=toinkz101]what?!...britney got 3 awardsz!...b*tch!..i hate her!.. nweiz!..yay! for chris brown!..hhiih and;2 the pussy's too.. and' to lil wayne! love them![/quote] ^ yah.. i think she's not that bad too much paparazzi exposure did a lot of damage and choosing his last Manager done things on her there's an issue that she drug britney that's why brit lost direction plus her kids not with her cause so much depression to her anyways,, she's good now because her dad manage her i just hope she's going straight and her 3moonman will helped her :P FYI for eveyone: Rihanna did rock the VMA she opened the show with her song Disturbia and duet with T.I. on his song "Live ur Life" :D

Last edited by bembi (2008-09-09 20:01:08)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=toinkz101]what?!...britney got 3 awardsz!...b*tch!..i hate her!..[/quote] britney has totally cleaned her act. she deserved it. the best come back everrrrr.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=toinkz101]what?!...britney got 3 awardsz!...b*tch!..i hate her!..[/quote] oops hold your tongue kiddie... if you hate her... i hate you too! hahaha =D what's problem of Chris Brown?! [url]http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1594255&vid=272777[/url] that he shout with sarcastic voice when britney won at "Video of the Year"! :o envious?! jealous?! cause rihanna didn't won as a best female?! hahaha :lol: oh chris brown and rihanna! your so pathetic! :P

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-09-09 22:37:40)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]rihanna didn't won as a best female?![/quote] possibly! haha they can't avoid to be jealous.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]actually im on a youtube mode right now.,regarding those MTV awards.,nyehaha., oh bill! bill kaulitz,melabz! haha[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Congrats with Britney for winning those precious awards.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm just glad that miley didn't win anything :lol: PEACE:o`
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice to see Brittney finally showing up sober, looked n good shape too
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]VMA has just Finish and this are the things u've missed This year marks the 25th annual VMAs, and we're doing it right, with A-list musicians, reality stars, record-breakers, trouble-ma

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:56

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy