• ARCHIVES 
  • » tell us what you are wearing.. and answer these questions: [b] do you like what you are wearing? [/b] [b] did anyone tell you to wear that? [/b] [b] Have someone told you that you look good wearin

Pages: 123

tell us what you are wearing.. and answer these questions: [b] do you like what you are wearing? [/b] [b] did anyone tell you to wear that? [/b] [b] Have someone told you that you look good wearin

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

tell us what you are wearing.. and answer these questions: [b] do you like what you are wearing? [/b] [b] did anyone tell you to wear that? [/b] [b] Have someone told you that you look good wearin

tell us what you are wearing.. and answer these questions: [b] do you like what you are wearing? [/b] [b] did anyone tell you to wear that? [/b] [b] Have someone told you that you look good wearing that? [/b] game!:D me: im wearing our school uniform :arrow: I dont like what Im wearing! hahaha.. coz its kind of warm :arrow: of course, I should wear this coz im in school :arrow: No one noticed, coz we wear the same uniform! hahha=D
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: tell us what you are wearing.. and answer these questions: [b] do you like what you are wearing? [/b] [b] did anyone tell you to wear that? [/b] [b] Have someone told you that you look good wearin

shirt and jeans :D ahaha!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: tell us what you are wearing.. and answer these questions: [b] do you like what you are wearing? [/b] [b] did anyone tell you to wear that? [/b] [b] Have someone told you that you look good wearin

school uniform... ^_^
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm wearing sando and shorts and you know what. :D. :arrow: yeah, coz it's best for warm climates :arrow: no one told me to wear it, it's kinda my house uniform.. haha! :arrow: uhmm,, none, as far as i can remember,,^_^
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im wearing,a shorts and a sleeveless hoodie. do you like what you are wearing? ans:yeah,kinda. did anyone tell you to wear that? ans:i told myself, "bel,you have to wear that coz you don't have any other clothes left" nyehaha Have someone told you that you look good wearing that? ans: well,they said that my top would look better on them.,nyehaha.,[/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]im wearing,a shorts and a sleeveless hoodie. do you like what you are wearing? ans:yeah,kinda. did anyone tell you to wear that? ans:i told myself, "bel,you have to wear that coz you don't have any other clothes left" nyehaha Have someone told you that you look good wearing that? ans: well,they said that my top would look better on them.,nyehaha.,[/quote] wow..nyc!:D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=darksaint0207]I'm wearing sando and shorts and you know what. :D. :arrow: yeah, coz it's best for warm climates :arrow: no one told me to wear it, it's kinda my house uniform.. haha! :arrow: uhmm,, none, as far as i can remember,,^_^[/quote] wow..hahaha:lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

school unifrom :D
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

blue shirt and gray shorts
froi_hurts
» n00b
1969-12-31

pink skull shirt and shorts
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like what i'm wearing now coz it suit me and i'm comfortable... :arrow: no i just pick it. :arrow: noh ......
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ANSWERS: :arrow: [b]I'm wearing my pyjamas[/b] :arrow: [b]Nope[/b] :arrow: [b]Nopiee[/b] :arrow: [b]Nopee[/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

guys..dont just describe wat you are wearing..answer the questions pls..:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im wearing a lavander spag and a blue dora pajamas. do you like what you are wearing? ANS>yeah,i lalab it coz i look like i just slept all day.,nyehaha did anyone tell you to wear that? ANS>me opkors,i told myself to wear this. Have someone told you that you look good wearing that? ANS>yeah.,they told me that i look good in spag because me is beri beri thin.[/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

im wearing a white shirt and maong pants. [b] i dont like what Im wearing..[/b] [b] No one told me. :|[/b] [b] None..haha..[/b]
Izanagi
» n00b
1969-12-31

black T shirt and Jeans =|
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]T-shirt and shorts!...:D:D:D [/b][/i]
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pyjamas wif many bear.. so cute! do you like what you are wearing? yepp did anyone tell you to wear that? nopee Have someone told you that you look good wearing that? nopee
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi there! I'm wearing mustang jeans & t-shirt colored gray w/ green sleeves. do you like what you are wearing? yes did anyone tell you to wear that? me Have someone told you that you look good wearing that? not yet
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im wearing a sando and shorts do you like what you are wearing? ANS>yeah, cause it cold here, and I want to freeze ,hehehe:lol::lol: did anyone tell you to wear that? ANS>nope, I pick my own clothes Have someone told you that you look good wearing that? ANS> nope, just wear anything for me, that's all:lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » tell us what you are wearing.. and answer these questions: [b] do you like what you are wearing? [/b] [b] did anyone tell you to wear that? [/b] [b] Have someone told you that you look good wearin

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:37

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy