• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of now im still working on my layout to be, coz i just started it earlier today so just wanna post current look of mylayout:) and im the one who made this layout. here is the Preview link of it [s

Pages: 1

As of now im still working on my layout to be, coz i just started it earlier today so just wanna post current look of mylayout:) and im the one who made this layout. here is the Preview link of it [s

armawils
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

As of now im still working on my layout to be, coz i just started it earlier today so just wanna post current look of mylayout:) and im the one who made this layout. here is the Preview link of it [s

As of now im still working on my layout to be, coz i just started it earlier today so just wanna post current look of mylayout:) and im the one who made this layout. here is the Preview link of it [spoiler][url]http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/9/2042872/armawils.swf[/url][/spoiler] here is the other link that i hv edted [spoiler][url]http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/9/2042872/armawils1.swf[/url][/spoiler] thankyou.=) ^___^

Last edited by armawils (2008-09-11 07:47:41)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: As of now im still working on my layout to be, coz i just started it earlier today so just wanna post current look of mylayout:) and im the one who made this layout. here is the Preview link of it [s

wow.. your profile is flash? :o cool!
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: As of now im still working on my layout to be, coz i just started it earlier today so just wanna post current look of mylayout:) and im the one who made this layout. here is the Preview link of it [s

wow your profile is cool... http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/9/2042872/armawils.swf is a flash layout.. nice, nice, nice!! =)
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow your profile is cool... http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/9/2 … mawils.swf is a flash layout.. nice, nice, nice!!
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharing.... :thumbsup: =)[/b]
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

avoid double post... flash layout... nice....
armawils
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you guys for appreciating my layout. its not yet done but soon il post the codes somewhere at the Overlay layouts section. @emosher yep do not double post. thanks thanks..=)

Last edited by armawils (2008-09-11 00:57:36)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow..., so nice.., its rockS!
armawils
» n00b
1969-12-31

ty!!! :D as of now im nearly done coding this layout. and there will be 5 layouts that im goin to make after this. more likely flash too. hope some people will appreciate a newbie work. so il gain repu lol hahhah:lol: ^_^

Last edited by armawils (2008-09-12 03:16:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of now im still working on my layout to be, coz i just started it earlier today so just wanna post current look of mylayout:) and im the one who made this layout. here is the Preview link of it [s

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy