• ARCHIVES 
  • » i really really!!! like her but she doesnt accepts courting guys... she accepts them but none got the sweet answer of YES... dont know what to do... ahhahah you must be laughing!! now..... but Im a Te

Pages: 12

i really really!!! like her but she doesnt accepts courting guys... she accepts them but none got the sweet answer of YES... dont know what to do... ahhahah you must be laughing!! now..... but Im a Te

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i really really!!! like her but she doesnt accepts courting guys... she accepts them but none got the sweet answer of YES... dont know what to do... ahhahah you must be laughing!! now..... but Im a Te

don't rush your still young... and if your efforts are not appreciated then don't get frustrated. someday, those will pay off!!! ;)
tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i really really!!! like her but she doesnt accepts courting guys... she accepts them but none got the sweet answer of YES... dont know what to do... ahhahah you must be laughing!! now..... but Im a Te

[quote=eBay Ghost]Huh? What are you talking about, I didn't say anything about staring..[/quote] hehe I was talking about investigating not really staring hehe @ topic If you love her never give up, love doesn't choose what time it will be, just need to wait for the right time. just be friendly to her and know her, know what she believe on you =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i really really!!! like her but she doesnt accepts courting guys... she accepts them but none got the sweet answer of YES... dont know what to do... ahhahah you must be laughing!! now..... but Im a Te

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:37

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy