• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is actually an inquiry. I dont really know where to post this. [i][b]"Are members (whose post had been deleted due to some reasons like spamming, off-topic, offensive contents, flaming, etc...

Pages: 1

This is actually an inquiry. I dont really know where to post this. [i][b]"Are members (whose post had been deleted due to some reasons like spamming, off-topic, offensive contents, flaming, etc...

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is actually an inquiry. I dont really know where to post this. [i][b]"Are members (whose post had been deleted due to some reasons like spamming, off-topic, offensive contents, flaming, etc...

This is actually an inquiry. I dont really know where to post this. [i][b]"Are members (whose post had been deleted due to some reasons like spamming, off-topic, offensive contents, flaming, etc... ) notified through PM or any other available way?"[/b][/i] I think it would be proper if that member would be notified why his/her post has been deleted, in that case, he/she will know the reason and will serve as both warning and lesson. [i]MODS, please close/delete if considered "lame" or non-sense.[/i] thanks and God bless us all.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: This is actually an inquiry. I dont really know where to post this. [i][b]"Are members (whose post had been deleted due to some reasons like spamming, off-topic, offensive contents, flaming, etc...

well i guess soo.. but i thinks spams arent notified? i dunno.. haha.. :F
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This is actually an inquiry. I dont really know where to post this. [i][b]"Are members (whose post had been deleted due to some reasons like spamming, off-topic, offensive contents, flaming, etc...

Hmm I don't usually notify any member who posted spams which I deleted. If they went to their limitations and/or annoy me in some way, I will notify them, give warnings, etc. I don't like notifying them because they are heaps of them. For example, we cleaned some sections. One of those was the Graphics section. A section which had 30 pages (50 threads per page) became 15 or less pages now. So we if notify each and every member who posted those, how can we do the other pending tasks? Anyway it depends on the moderators and the case which the member who posted the deleted post. We analyze the contents of the posts before we decide whether to notify the member or not.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: if posts are clearly spamming, like pure emoticons and blah blahs, i dont notify them. but in cases like, they seem to provoke flame, or some major rules have been broken, it's necessary to notify them =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@MODS Eehjhay and Meng,[/b] Thanks a lot for the responses. Truly appreciated. May I request to close/lock this topic now? God bless and kind regards, Jie
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is actually an inquiry. I dont really know where to post this. [i][b]"Are members (whose post had been deleted due to some reasons like spamming, off-topic, offensive contents, flaming, etc...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy