• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to all. Im LEI. and here is my new PURE ENGLISH story. I can say it's kind of a lovestory with broken hearts. I am not sure of happy endings. =| Attention: [b]Title might change, i haven't really

Pages: 1

Hi to all. Im LEI. and here is my new PURE ENGLISH story. I can say it's kind of a lovestory with broken hearts. I am not sure of happy endings. =| Attention: [b]Title might change, i haven't really

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi to all. Im LEI. and here is my new PURE ENGLISH story. I can say it's kind of a lovestory with broken hearts. I am not sure of happy endings. =| Attention: [b]Title might change, i haven't really

Hi to all. Im LEI. and here is my new PURE ENGLISH story. I can say it's kind of a lovestory with broken hearts. I am not sure of happy endings. =| Attention: [b]Title might change, i haven't really thought about it so please. I'm just letting yah know. [/b] It's pure english with some not-so-deep words. But it's understandable to all. I think. :retard: ----------------------------------------- [b] Chapter 1[/b] It’s MY first day of school. Why “MY”? Because official start of class was last week but I am excused cause we went to Canada to arrange some “family” papers. By the way, my name is [b]Antonette Mae Delos Reyes[/b] but you can frequently call me as MD [Mei + Delos Reyes *never mind Reyes] or Antonette. I’m a half Canadian and half Filipino. They call me the “Grammarian” and I don’t know why. =) So there, my driver dropped me in front of the school and I walked towards the gate. While I was on my journey to that big green gate, I suddenly saw this guy and he was so cute. I was like lovestruck. But he just ignored me so I went on. I was wondering of what his class is or where it is. Walking through the lockers, his ID suddenly fell and he was not noticing it actually. So I picked it up and looked at his name and there I found his picture and his cute name.. [b]John Conrad Galang 2nd year St. Justine[/b] “What? He’s my classmate? OH-MY-GAWD!” I was really shocked and surprised but pretty annoyed cause the people are like looking at me. I walked fast to the classroom and I saw first my close friend, Alex. Well, actually. I really don’t have a bestfriend. I am a loner type and I really like to be alone at times. But Alex is the one I frequently chat with. “Hi Alex! I really missed you! I am so blissful to see you again!” I happily said to Alex. “Oh hi, Canada?” She asked. “Yeah right, Canada. Papers. Friends. Pets..” I replied. Well that’s really how we talk at times. Phrases. No sentences. =)) “Hey do you know this guy?” I gave her Conrad’s ID. “I just saw his ID at the lockers part, you know, he is so cute!” I then said. “Mwahahahaha!” She suddenly laughed. “What’s the matter?” I then was curious. [i]**ding, dong, ding, dong.** Attention all students, please go immediately to the Gymnasium for a short gathering and for some important announcements. Kindly bring your notebooks and ballpens with you. Thank you.[/i] “LOL, I’ll tell you why.. Later!” She said. I was really disappointed. I was like “Hey! Was that coincidence?” or “What’s the matter?” Because I was really interested. Of course, your crush. Who wouldn’t? [i] at the Gymnasium [/i] I was alone. Sitting at the center of the audience at the middle. Listening to my IPod. It was so loud but I didn’t care. I saw a teacher looking at me furiously so I stopped the music and listened to the speaker cause she already started. “[i]1 week has passed after the start of classes. And we, the school. Of course has our each clubs. So now, we are planning to invite you to decide on which club you’ll join and we will have another gathering on Friday for registrations of your “liked” clubs.[/i]” The announcer said. I want to join the Dance Club. I am pretty good at dancing. But I only entertain Hip Hop. I am really not into slow music especially Filipino Folk Dances. It’s like, “EEW”. Then, my seatmate went out so my right side was vacant. I heard the doors open and I saw that Conrad guy and he sit next to me. [at the vacant seat] Hilarious! Addicting! I freaking love his smell. “What was that pleasant smell? Is that you? Because you’re making me fall of dizziness” I said. What a pick up line. Wrong grammar. LOL It’s like no one heard. Oh men, “Haha. Hey!. What’s your name, by the way seatmate?” “Call me Conrad. I have to go.” What? Did he just left me? That’s rude. Well, he is still cute. I will know him moer and I’m still gonna like him.. =---= [i]to be continued.. i hope you liek it guys![/i]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to all. Im LEI. and here is my new PURE ENGLISH story. I can say it's kind of a lovestory with broken hearts. I am not sure of happy endings. =| Attention: [b]Title might change, i haven't really

yeah..nice.. but i hope this story won't make me cry.. happy ending,maybe.. goood luck sizzie!
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to all. Im LEI. and here is my new PURE ENGLISH story. I can say it's kind of a lovestory with broken hearts. I am not sure of happy endings. =| Attention: [b]Title might change, i haven't really

oooh. nice start.. i'll wait for this. :)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Thanks! here it is! [b] Chapter 2[/b] After the announcement and after that Conrad guy left me, I went back to my classroom and got my wallet then went to the canteen. After I bought my food, I saw Alex and Beatriz waiting for me at one round table behind the jock’s table. “Oh, hi! Can I sit here?” I said with that big smile. “Of course you can!” Beatriz replied. “Cho waup aup wif sool wire um nog oroum?” My words while munching a cupcake. O_0 “I missed you! We missed you so much!” Beatriz said. “Your talk? You understand what she said?” Alex then spoke. “Of course! She said, What’s up with school while I’m not around?!” Beatriz said. “That’s GIRL talk. *giggles*” she added. “Oh, thanks!” I said. “As I was saying, I really missed you. I missed you like that boy’s giant ball…” she seductively said. O_0 “Green? Beatriz? Mind? ‘sup?!” Alex angrily said to Beatriz. “Oh no, no, no Beatriz not green mind! that’s eew!” I said. “Okay! Okay! I was just having fun! I think we gotta go, we still have lots of lections after this and we don’t want late, right?” Beatriz said. “Yeah, right.” Alex said. So we immediately went back to the classroom. . . . . . . . 5 long lections have passed for 5 hours and dismissal. I immediately went straight to Alex. “So, Alex. I remembered awhile ago you said that you are gonna tell me about that Conrad guy. You know, cause I like him.” I said. “Oh haha. You know what, Antonette. You are super duper unique! But I mean, really at the first day of school, in the first place, all of the girls were inlove with Conrad but the thing is, all of us were turned off. Cause in the First day, Conrad, let’s just say like.. POOPED ON HIS PANTS?” Alex said I was like this  o_0 "Yes, you heard that right Antonette." "No, seriously. A 2nd year highschool guy can't poop on his pants. He is already highschool, he is mature!" i shouted. "Well, if that's how you see it. Then go, marry Mr. Poop." Alex said. I was angry to Alex. How can she NOT support me on the guy i like. I immediately went home and when i got home. I remembered that I have Conrad's ID on my bag so i was wondering if i can visit his house. I went out and went to the address the ID says. And it lead me to a small house and i was so happy. When entering, i suddenly saw the Governor Of USA inside! and here is their conversation. [quote]"Conrad, my son. You have to come with me next year and stay at the States." "No, Dad. I'm not." "You have to and those are the last."[/quote] That's just what i heard of them. lol im so bad. As i was rushing to get out of the bushes, i bumped something that was so cranky and noisy. "Oops, im dead.." to be continued..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woahh..i wanna know what will happen! ahahh.. gud luck!! ps. if you're busy w/ school works.. you don't have to rush this story .. gud luck agen!
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

whoops. suspense. :lol: thnks for the quick update sis.. :) i'll read this til the end. :)
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wah the story is soo sweet turned to funny and thrilling lol +repu for u want more stories to come! ur so good in speaking english *nosebleed* lol xD XD XD
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey LEi!!! nice story sis!!! keep it up but however, keep your feet on teh ground.. kei? GBU! [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow!..nice story!...=) kiu!..:D
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this one's hilarious love the wild imagination u go girl i'll continue reading this gud thng we hav our vacation :D
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! super exciting!!!! ill wait for the nxt chapter!!!:)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sorry for not updating for a long time.. [b] Chapter 3[/b] Ooops, I’m dead. I crawled at the bushes as fast as I could, I stood up but the bodyguard saw me. “Hey You!” the bodyguard said with a oh-so deep voice. “Sir, yes sir!” I said. And LOL-ed “Don’t laugh little mortal.” “Sir, there’s a person here. Crawling round the bushes.” The bodyguard ranted. “F*ck the what, what are you doing here?” the Conrad guy said. “You know her?” The governor said. “Yes father, she is my annoying classmate. Antonette, what in hell are you doing here? And how did you found out my mansion?” Conrad said. “Ho-Golly-Wow, what a mansion? You call this small little residence a mansion? What the hell.” I said. “o_0” <.They were. “Oh, sorry. I was here to return your identification card. I have just followed the address at the back. That’s all. I have got to go now.” I said nervously. Wooshooo.. They were speechless. I walked far from the house then Conrad shouted. “Antonette!” He walked like 3 steps, at the 4th step. Oh wow, he slipped. And I was, “Ouch?” I ran fast while laughing. LOL. The Next day.. At home.. *cough, cough* “Ouch, my head hurts.” I was dizzy walking towards the bathroom. As I open the door, I just like, vomited? My yaya rushed to me and let me drank water. “You’re absent for today. I’ll call your parents and tell them about this.” “Why-Oh-Why? I have things to..” *bloaksfndfvnasdf* I vomited again. I was thinking, “What’s happening to me?” Am I attacked by Karma because of laughing at Conrad Yesterday? Ho-My-Gash. It’s hell. [spoiler]I'll not tell about what happened today, I was just sleeping the whole day.[/spoiler] The next day... [quote]Doctor: Her RBC are not normal. Her WBC are too many as the normal. She has to be confined for 2 weeks. If you dont want her to be admitted, let her take medicines. This may lead to anemia or cancer, even death.[/quote] That was the CREEPY statement of that creepy-faced doctor. "medicines or confinement?" my yaya said. "better take medicines. as long as i can still go to school daily." i replied. "Kay." "Am I going to die?" I asked "Hell no." The doctor replied. [i]to be continued.[/i] [quote]sorry if it's short, i really am busy. i just took time to update this. thanks for those who liked it, also for thos who gave repu.[/quote]

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-09-28 00:30:35)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awwww.. youre gonna die.. haha.. LOL.. too short update but its still good.. new reader here..
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is nice tooo!! weee! waiting for the next chap!! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to all. Im LEI. and here is my new PURE ENGLISH story. I can say it's kind of a lovestory with broken hearts. I am not sure of happy endings. =| Attention: [b]Title might change, i haven't really

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:52

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy