• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to inform the mods (esp. Sir Admin) that all eGroup descriptions are not visible in IE. i'm hearing "complaints" from some of my group members about this issue. and i guess it also affects

Pages: 1

I just want to inform the mods (esp. Sir Admin) that all eGroup descriptions are not visible in IE. i'm hearing "complaints" from some of my group members about this issue. and i guess it also affects

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I just want to inform the mods (esp. Sir Admin) that all eGroup descriptions are not visible in IE. i'm hearing "complaints" from some of my group members about this issue. and i guess it also affects

I just want to inform the mods (esp. Sir Admin) that all eGroup descriptions are not visible in IE. i'm hearing "complaints" from some of my group members about this issue. and i guess it also affects those other members who still use IE. Can you do something about it?

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-11 07:26:50)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to inform the mods (esp. Sir Admin) that all eGroup descriptions are not visible in IE. i'm hearing "complaints" from some of my group members about this issue. and i guess it also affects

:wallbash: yep its ryt i can see that descriptions in all group :retard: i open all groups to see it but its nothing :wallbash::wallbash: help admin =(
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to inform the mods (esp. Sir Admin) that all eGroup descriptions are not visible in IE. i'm hearing "complaints" from some of my group members about this issue. and i guess it also affects

I experience also that. i view all the description in eGroup section using I.E and they are all the same. it cannot view using I.E. but its ok in Firefox. its a problem to those members who view using I.E.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

edit: i can see it here using IE

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-09-11 08:15:42)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ We instructed them to clear their cache. but no reply from them. let us wait. please. thanks.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]edit: i can see it here using IE[/quote] what version of IE your using? i clear the cache, and nothings happen. ---- lets wait for others to reply with this ;)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Here using IE7, Fine with me. :) Already cleared my cache, still fine :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kuya don, what version are you using anyway?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

imma use ie 7 and fine i can see description egroup but linnie cant see anything maybe about the version
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: im on IE7, no problems in the description ever since.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Kuya don, what version are you using anyway?[/quote] [b]neex[/b] version 6 now i know now =) ---- members who use below IE 7 will not see description in egroups anyways, im using firefox, and its working properly ;) thanks to all your replies =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]what version of IE your using? i clear the cache, and nothings happen.[/quote] im using IE7
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]im using IE7[/quote] ah ok ;) ========= [b]Updated:[/b] ========= works fine now in IE+6 no more replies here. Mods can locked this. thanks ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to inform the mods (esp. Sir Admin) that all eGroup descriptions are not visible in IE. i'm hearing "complaints" from some of my group members about this issue. and i guess it also affects

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy