• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're a crayon, what is your color and why? Let me start: I would be green, because it means hope..... or I would be green, cause that's my favorite color:D:D:D

Pages: 123

If you're a crayon, what is your color and why? Let me start: I would be green, because it means hope..... or I would be green, cause that's my favorite color:D:D:D

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're a crayon, what is your color and why? Let me start: I would be green, because it means hope..... or I would be green, cause that's my favorite color:D:D:D

i would be lavander..!!!
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you're a crayon, what is your color and why? Let me start: I would be green, because it means hope..... or I would be green, cause that's my favorite color:D:D:D

:arrow: i would be blue [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p168/grant1970jordan/8943443_m.jpg[/img] for me blue represents the nature the sea the sky and blue relaxes my eyes ..:D
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be blue.. because, it's the colour of sky and ocean :)
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]white. mins purity. :][/b]
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

green for nature
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

green coz my blood is green and i bleed green,,,=D animo lasalle..:lol: and black coz she left me in a dark room now i'm inlove with black..and black looks good...:lol::D

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-18 00:44:01)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Black and Grey ;] coz it's kinda mysterious and freak, just like me =D
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

I would be a green crayon because: 1st: It's my favorite color. 2nd: I always use green crayons. 3rd: It's one of the most-loved colors in our room, as far as I know. :D
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

purple.. no explanations.. :|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I lyk [i]green[/i] colored. ;) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're a crayon, what is your color and why? Let me start: I would be green, because it means hope..... or I would be green, cause that's my favorite color:D:D:D

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:36

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy