• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the [b] proposal game [/b] :D how to play this: (but before that, comment the theory before you) :arrow: act like a scientist and propose a theory! next, say something about your theory... y

Pages: 1

this is the [b] proposal game [/b] :D how to play this: (but before that, comment the theory before you) :arrow: act like a scientist and propose a theory! next, say something about your theory... y

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this is the [b] proposal game [/b] :D how to play this: (but before that, comment the theory before you) :arrow: act like a scientist and propose a theory! next, say something about your theory... y

this is the [b] proposal game [/b] :D how to play this: (but before that, comment the theory before you) :arrow: act like a scientist and propose a theory! next, say something about your theory... you can invent anything! example: endlezluver16: i want a PINK PANTHER THEORY! how it works? someday, the world will be PINK due to chemical reactions of the fart of people.. unknown2000: hahaha..nyc? me? a ROBOTIC THEORY someday, people will look like robots :D comment on the THEORY before you first, and then make your own.. game?:cool:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this is the [b] proposal game [/b] :D how to play this: (but before that, comment the theory before you) :arrow: act like a scientist and propose a theory! next, say something about your theory... y

okay?!...first to post..:) nice one!..:) mine is TECHNOLOGICAL THEORY hope on this world will be full of hightech things...lol!..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the [b] proposal game [/b] :D how to play this: (but before that, comment the theory before you) :arrow: act like a scientist and propose a theory! next, say something about your theory... y

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 10 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy