• ARCHIVES 
  • » What song can make u reminisce past.. or simply brings back memories.. whether be that person or just sad and happy memories.. Lets start with me.. Well, mine is Your Are My Religion by Firehouse..

Pages: 12

What song can make u reminisce past.. or simply brings back memories.. whether be that person or just sad and happy memories.. Lets start with me.. Well, mine is Your Are My Religion by Firehouse..

naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What song can make u reminisce past.. or simply brings back memories.. whether be that person or just sad and happy memories.. Lets start with me.. Well, mine is Your Are My Religion by Firehouse..

Dnt' matter.. i'd remember mah crush...
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What song can make u reminisce past.. or simply brings back memories.. whether be that person or just sad and happy memories.. Lets start with me.. Well, mine is Your Are My Religion by Firehouse..

Awit kay inay,journey, hinahanap hanap kita and When You look me in the eyes :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:):):):):):):):):):) fall for you i think but i dont know yet the artist any songs from dashboard confessionals,simple plan,& maroon5
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nine in the afternoon - patd
vlad
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]its not over -reminds me my friend[/b] [b]remember me this way-graduation song(elementary)[/b]
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

duality - slipknot it reminds me to my crush.. :)
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the saddest song by the ataris :(
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]fall for you i think but i dont know yet the artist[/quote] do you mean fall for you by secondhand serenade? i know that song.. i like it also.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Fall for YoU[/b] by [b]SeCondHand SerENaDe[/b].. iT reaLLy BriNgs bacK tHe pAst..
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't love you - mCR
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=):thumbsup: do i make you proud ! background music on my valedictory speech :)
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

theres so many songs that brings back memories.. :D:D:D:D
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

true friend-hannah montana even i dont like miley,i only like the song because my 2 bestfriends are always there for me and they accept me 4 who i am but now i cant feel her because im in the other section. :(
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

vincent by don mclean.. oohhhh, its makes me cry:(
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:( Your call - seconhand serenade
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

who knows the song entitled Broken by Seether ft.Amy Lee heehe,, that was gReat.. amy lee has really an angelic voice,, damn..

Last edited by icyhott23 (2008-10-11 06:13:59)

dezperate
» n00b
1969-12-31

....mine??? lupang hinirang :D... ..juzt kidding..:D ...myne...tayan..by khominie... y??cuz..MARANAO RULEZZZ.. :evil:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

there are a lot of songs that brings back :) and :( memories
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Dressed To Kill by New Found Glory =fave song namin ni Be..♥[/b][/align]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=icyhott23]hehe// At The beginning.. then graduation song when i am elementary.. hehe.. ohh how nice to remember such happy memories.. ayt? huhuhu i wanna go back! no i dnt.[/quote] hehehe.. memries, but life goes on. we have to keep them in our hearts. lols. stop it. so emo now, hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What song can make u reminisce past.. or simply brings back memories.. whether be that person or just sad and happy memories.. Lets start with me.. Well, mine is Your Are My Religion by Firehouse..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:37

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy