• ARCHIVES 
  • » okiie so i wanna know what you guyz are using .. which do u prefer ? .. internet explorer or mozilla firefox?..and why? for me, it is mozilla firefox cause it's fast-loading..and can correct words

Pages: 1234

okiie so i wanna know what you guyz are using .. which do u prefer ? .. internet explorer or mozilla firefox?..and why? for me, it is mozilla firefox cause it's fast-loading..and can correct words

mainken
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okiie so i wanna know what you guyz are using .. which do u prefer ? .. internet explorer or mozilla firefox?..and why? for me, it is mozilla firefox cause it's fast-loading..and can correct words

i also prefer mozilla 3
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: okiie so i wanna know what you guyz are using .. which do u prefer ? .. internet explorer or mozilla firefox?..and why? for me, it is mozilla firefox cause it's fast-loading..and can correct words

[quote=networkmancer]Safari is cool but I dont like its interface, that all. Mozilla for me.[/quote] Youre probably one of them people who likes gothic rock. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I prefer Safari. IE 8 is good While FF 3 is better but, it can't compare to the page load of Safari. Safari has a small bug though. If you run to many applications while using the browser. Sometimes it hangs.
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]Firefox is much preferable for me... there are some cool stuff of FF than IE or Safari.... i got passwords also to those who use my comp.. jejeje (i know their passwords now...) FF is the best....:D[/b][/i]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 00:09:19)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie ]Firefox is much preferable for me... there are some cool stuff of FF than IE or Safari.... i got passwords also to those who use my comp.. jejeje (i know their passwords now...) FF is the best....[/quote] thats why i hate ff for those comp rentals purposes, they abuse the newbies. btw ff and safari supports the SSL or secure socket layer. when it comes to speed SAFARI is the best, but when it comes to security FF is the best

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-18 04:01:22)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I prefer Safari. IE 8 is good While FF 3 is better but, it can't compare to the page load of Safari. Safari has a small bug though. If you run to many applications while using the browser. Sometimes it hangs.[/quote] Mine never hangs! Weird. :lol:
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the features that i love the most in safari is their find function and super fast speed feature, by pressing ctrl+f in finding some phrase or words in a website, it shows up very quickly. just like finder =) well add-ons in ff are just only add-ons. some add-ons are unecissary and some didnt use often by a user, thats why it is very space and byte consuming. but when it comes to security and integrity i like ff. thats the difference of safari and ff. safari didnt have a virus detector to detect dangarous sites because it belongs to mac osx that mac osx is a virus free software, but both of them has hand shaking porotocols and secure socket layers.

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-17 09:13:56)

hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm using ff browser..=) it is faster than ie.. agree? :thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 00:09:45)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oops sorry yellow flash iv edit it already
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 00:10:03)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

IE can have 2 or more tabs too and for me it loads fast but FF loads faster. :D
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Mozilla Firefox[/b] because u can have many tabs....
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]Mozilla firefox..[/i] :D
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me as a web surfer use Firefox more often... me as a web developer use FF, IE 6&7 (and soon 8), Opera, Safari, and Chrome hand in hand together since it is a must for the job regarding cross-compatibility... by personal benchmarking, Chrome proves to be very promising (I can see that it may outshine Firefox of the limelight if developed further), Safari on a Mac is good but the Windows version is not that nice, Firefox is as popular as ever, IE 6 & 7 are just too hungry for ram usage, Opera is grandiose in terms of competitive performance.... IE8 may also be promising like Chrome once the official version is released....
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer safari browser so simple and fast. easy to use.ehehe try also the new browser google chrome @topic mozilla is better
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

opera... mozilla......
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

firefox 3 =) =) =)
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mozilla coz of da new tab. n i cn play my my playlist 2.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okiie so i wanna know what you guyz are using .. which do u prefer ? .. internet explorer or mozilla firefox?..and why? for me, it is mozilla firefox cause it's fast-loading..and can correct words

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:45

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy