• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]MOD pls delte this, i already knw how to this. no nid for replies. :)[/b] [/align] okay here's my problem my testibox is showing up with the testi inside but i want to resize my te

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]MOD pls delte this, i already knw how to this. no nid for replies. :)[/b] [/align] okay here's my problem my testibox is showing up with the testi inside but i want to resize my te

#1  2008-09-13 10:45:33

armawils
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]MOD pls delte this, i already knw how to this. no nid for replies. :)[/b] [/align] okay here's my problem my testibox is showing up with the testi inside but i want to resize my te

[align=center][b]MOD pls delte this, i already knw how to this. no nid for replies. :)[/b] [/align] okay here's my problem my testibox is showing up with the testi inside but i want to resize my testi box and my code for that is this one : [spoiler]here the css of it <">and insde the code inside <body></body> <">[/spoiler] i put it in a table and put the style size and also in the div for that to function but when i view it, the testi box is not follwing the prefered size i want and scrollable as well. i also try removing the div style and vice versa to table. or any css code that can costumize the testi box? so, people anyone can help me for this?? hope someone will help me. thank you.

Last edited by armawils (2008-09-13 14:11:23)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]MOD pls delte this, i already knw how to this. no nid for replies. :)[/b] [/align] okay here's my problem my testibox is showing up with the testi inside but i want to resize my te

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:01

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy