• ARCHIVES 
  • » Heallo everyone... =) =) =) I want to suggest if we have a special room/site 4 those who break the rules... :eh: :eh: :eh: [b]Sir admin[/b]...I hope you can make it.. :) :) I often find tho

Pages: 1

Heallo everyone... =) =) =) I want to suggest if we have a special room/site 4 those who break the rules... :eh: :eh: :eh: [b]Sir admin[/b]...I hope you can make it.. :) :) I often find tho

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Heallo everyone... =) =) =) I want to suggest if we have a special room/site 4 those who break the rules... :eh: :eh: :eh: [b]Sir admin[/b]...I hope you can make it.. :) :) I often find tho

Heallo everyone... =) =) =) I want to suggest if we have a special room/site 4 those who break the rules... :eh: :eh: :eh: [b]Sir admin[/b]...I hope you can make it.. :) :) I often find those who broke the rules many times... :cool: :cool: :cool: So I think we need doing something 4 it... :eh: :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Heallo everyone... =) =) =) I want to suggest if we have a special room/site 4 those who break the rules... :eh: :eh: :eh: [b]Sir admin[/b]...I hope you can make it.. :) :) I often find tho

Like a "Hall of Shame" right? =| A section not only for those who happen to break rules often but also for exposing rippers and stalkers in Friendster :cool: I dont really think that we have a need for that though. For instance we post a member's name on a thread on the Hall of Shame section who 'crime' was rule breaking, there's a tendency for that member to leave Ftalk once and for all, instead of us giving him.her a chance to patch up his/her mistakes =|
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Heallo everyone... =) =) =) I want to suggest if we have a special room/site 4 those who break the rules... :eh: :eh: :eh: [b]Sir admin[/b]...I hope you can make it.. :) :) I often find tho

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Like a "Hall of Shame" right? =| A section not only for those who happen to break rules often but also for exposing rippers and stalkers in Friendster :cool: I dont really think that we have a need for that though. For instance we post a member's name on a thread on the Hall of Shame section who 'crime' was rule breaking, there's a tendency for that member to leave Ftalk once and for all, instead of us giving him.her a chance to patch up his/her mistakes =|[/quote] wew... :D :D It's absolutely right [b]FoRsAkEnKiD[/b]... =) =) I think we'll get a risk by doing that... :cool: One is you had said above that all the breakers will leave this forum.. =| =| I hope [b]Sir admin[/b] will do something to solve this case.. :) :) However,we need doing something for the breakers,rippers n stalkers... =) =) :eh:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-06-01 10:59:32)

admin
» FTalkManiac

We already have the 'curse status' feature to deal with it and I think it's quite sufficient. And I agree that something like special section for rule breakers is not really necessary for now, most likely it won't be very effective and might bring negative impacts, for example like explained above by moderator FoRsAkEnKiD. :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]We already have the 'curse status' feature to deal with it and I think it's quite sufficient. And I agree that something like special section for rule breakers is not really necessary for now, most likely it won't be very effective and might bring negative impacts, for example like explained above by moderator FoRsAkEnKiD. :)[/quote] wew.. :D :D Thank you so much Sir admin.. =) =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I can understand it.. =) =) [b]"Viva Friendstertalk"[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Heallo everyone... =) =) =) I want to suggest if we have a special room/site 4 those who break the rules... :eh: :eh: :eh: [b]Sir admin[/b]...I hope you can make it.. :) :) I often find tho

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:56

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy