• ARCHIVES 
  • » wew... :D :D As we know that smoking is not good 4 our healthy... :cool: :cool: But some people never care about it.. :cool: :cool: So for those who smoke...How many cigarettes do you have ev

Pages: 123

wew... :D :D As we know that smoking is not good 4 our healthy... :cool: :cool: But some people never care about it.. :cool: :cool: So for those who smoke...How many cigarettes do you have ev

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

wew... :D :D As we know that smoking is not good 4 our healthy... :cool: :cool: But some people never care about it.. :cool: :cool: So for those who smoke...How many cigarettes do you have ev

wew... :D :D As we know that smoking is not good 4 our healthy... :cool: :cool: But some people never care about it.. :cool: :cool: So for those who smoke...How many cigarettes do you have everyday??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eh: :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: wew... :D :D As we know that smoking is not good 4 our healthy... :cool: :cool: But some people never care about it.. :cool: :cool: So for those who smoke...How many cigarettes do you have ev

EKKK! I don't smoke. :smoke: I'm pretty irritated when my friends smoke. :/ But I can't do anything cos they like to do it but they want to quit. Thank goodness I tried smoking when I was 10. :lol: I hated it sooo much that I hated it for the rest of my life haha!
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: wew... :D :D As we know that smoking is not good 4 our healthy... :cool: :cool: But some people never care about it.. :cool: :cool: So for those who smoke...How many cigarettes do you have ev

I [b]Don't[/b] smoke also! I hate it!
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: The reason why I don't smoke: ========================= [img]http://www.ciadvertising.org/student_account/spring_01/adv382j/slmcdonald/theory/ugly.jpg[/img] ========================= :arrow: My grandma died because of lung cancer and because of smoking! :crybaby: [/b]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew... :D :D @Padme : I hope you'll never smoke anymore.. =) =) Good luck 4 you.. ;) @nica1214 : Thanks 4 ur reply.. =) =) I'm sure that smoking is dominated by man/male.. :) :) @'ALDRiN *113*' : What a terrible picture you posted here... :O :O I'm really really sorry about ur grandma.. :) :) :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hehe. Actually I have tried smoking. They said once you try a stick, you'll get addicted. And yeah, my ex let me try to smoke one, and I wanted a second stick. But then after that second cigarette, I quit. The only reason me quitting it is that [b]it makes the lips get dark[/b]. lol I'm afraid to have dark lips! lol And applying lipstick isn't helpful. Hehe.
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

1-2packs of MARLBORO ULTRA LIGHTS
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I was into smoking a year ago... I smoked half a pack though.. I stopped smoking coz my boyfriend now doesn't want it, and I fear for it's future side effects on pregnancy (i really wanna have a baby)... lolz! If i smoke, i don't jz kill myself but also the people around me... ;]
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont smoke... but many ex my girlfriends do that... maybe a pack of cigarette and i agree with sis mizel like she's said [b]it makes the lips get dark[/b] :D :D :D
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It Depends On my Mood Actually ^_^
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969]It Depends On my Mood Actually ^_^[/quote] ooo... u smoker passife i think :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_dhey]i dont smoke... but many ex my girlfriends do that... maybe a pack of cigarette and i agree with sis mizel like she's said [b]it makes the lips get dark[/b] :D :D :D[/quote] yeah! high five! ;)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ apir oso :D
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't smoke because I'm educated, That's disgusting! they don't think the health of themselves!!! SO DON'T DO IT...!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I tried one but I have strong resistance to smoke so not hooked lol
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dunno how to smoke . ima noob =_=
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well,,i don't really smoke because i am only 12! but some of my classmates tried smoking especially the boys! i saw some of my schoolmates smoking also,,so that made me really curious about the taste of it,,once i dreamed that i tried smoking in front of my mom,,and she didn't noticed it and then when she turned to me,,i really gulped the smokes and then i tried not to make a cough!haha:P
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Me not a smoker. =| And i recently scolded a friend of mine, who happens to be a girl, for smoking. :)
litto_gurl_jo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tried it., Got addicted. But I stopped. But then., It was like 4x a day :|
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dont smoke ciggarrettes. It doesnt do anything "good" to you. If youre gonna smoke and kill yourself you might as well smoke something else.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wew... :D :D As we know that smoking is not good 4 our healthy... :cool: :cool: But some people never care about it.. :cool: :cool: So for those who smoke...How many cigarettes do you have ev

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:56

[ 16 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy