• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Sorry for the grammar. Extremely nose bleeding. :wasted: [align=center][b]Paradise of Love[/b] [i]"A paradise isn't considered a paradise at all.. whenever you're not around.."[/i] -Image no

Pages: 1

:arrow: Sorry for the grammar. Extremely nose bleeding. :wasted: [align=center][b]Paradise of Love[/b] [i]"A paradise isn't considered a paradise at all.. whenever you're not around.."[/i] -Image no

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Sorry for the grammar. Extremely nose bleeding. :wasted: [align=center][b]Paradise of Love[/b] [i]"A paradise isn't considered a paradise at all.. whenever you're not around.."[/i] -Image no

:arrow: Sorry for the grammar. Extremely nose bleeding. :wasted: [align=center][b]Paradise of Love[/b] [i]"A paradise isn't considered a paradise at all.. whenever you're not around.."[/i] -Image not yet ready- Started: 09-14-08[/align] [align=center] A guy who promised himself that he'll bring the right girl [i]for her[/i] in his heavenly [b]paradise[/b]. But he never dreamed of having it. It wasn't his goal, though. He never hoped. But yeah, he hoped, but he got bored and gave up. A guy who never had the chance to find what he's looking for. A guy who never felt the typical situation. The unstoppable jumping of the heart, up and down. The feeling of a guy whenever his in love with the opposite sex. Until the atmosphere changed and this changing gave him the new life. The thrills. It made his heart super hyper-active. It also gave him the chance. The chance to meet the girl who holds beauty and intelligence. Ecstatic. Perfection. The girl? She wasn't doing anything at all, but the guy does. The guy's heart marked itself to find its pair. He struggled everyone and everything just to get what he really wants, the pair. Until such time, the girl's stoned heart started beating. Their hearts worked and went automatically. Their hearts' heartbeats are the same. And every time their hearts are close, their whole body and mind change. It changes the surroundings. It was a paradise of love.[/align] -- "Haven't seen her for awhile, dear. I'll call you next time. Bye, take care." "oh wait auntie.." I gasped. "yes?" "tell her I miss her. That's all. Thanks a lot," I sighed and started walking. "Sure." she ended. I clicked the red button and returned the cellphone in my pocket. I entered the classroom. Oops. :paranoid: Mr. Stat is here. Gotta tiptoe very fast before he... "Mr. San Alvaro!" Darn it. "Y-yes... Sir??" I looked away from him. "It's already 9:00 in the morning." I glanced at the clock. I saw my classmates staring at me. This sucks. "I know sir. My apologies. Can you let me..?" I said calmly and eventually sat down. :D I shook my head, trying to be dramatic. :lol: "Okay," I sighed in relief. That was close. :lol: I placed my things in my left side. I closed my eyes and thought of my mother. I thought it would be easy for me to adjust whenever she's not around. Guess I'm not. :lol: I missed her. :( It's been three months since she left. She left me here with my grandmother. She went back to London :| Every night I would call her and she's not there. That's what I'm worried about. I can't focus on my studies. I can't focus on myself. And I can't focus on finding the right girl for me. "Why??" Mr. Stat asked while writing something on the board. "A latecomer, Sir." David said. He opened the door. There I saw a brown-haired, braided, girl. I blinked twice to see the vision, clearer. Her eyes were brown. Her hair is not blond, It's really brown. She's white. She thin. She's extremely... [i]perfect.[/i] "Yes Miss?" Mr. Stat asked her. "Umm. Is this class one-oh-nine?" She said in a high tone. WOW. :O "Oh yes. Come, come. Sit here." He pointed the chair beside me. :o She nodded. [i]This is goin' to be hard[/i], I thought. My eyes moved from right to left, trying not to catch her eyes. I exerted a lot of effort doing it. And I succeeded. :D She sat down, dropped her small blue bag. She's mute. Her eyes were focused only, either to her notebook or to the one talking in front. I found her boring. I mean, she doesn't speak. She doesn't. Totally. .. It's already lunch time. I haven't heard her [i]lovely[/i] voice yet. :disgust: Okay fine. I give up. :disgust: Since we still have an hour, I went to the garden to rest. To make my mind blank and relaxed, so as my eyes. :D I thought of nature and everything calm. It was calm. The air blew evenly, so as my breathing. I thought of my ideal girl. It suddenly caught my eye. The loud and hard [i]whooshing[/i] of the air passed through my face. I heard a scream. A scream of a girl, then, I heard a cry. It's her. The brown-haired girl. She sat down, trying to control her tears from falling. She placed one hand to her heart and breathed very hard. I walked closer to her, wanting to know what had happened. I heard the pause. She stopped from crying and moaning. She paused. Silent, again. I walked again. She immediately looked up and laid her eyes on me. "s-sorry." I shook my head. "It's okay." she smiled. The smile that every boy wants to see. The smile that I'd never seen before. The smile that made me smiled back for the very first time. It suddenly touched my heart. My heart jumped up and down, as if it was removed and it kept on bouncing every organ in my body. My blood ran quickly through my veins and rushed through my cheeks. Impossible. Unexplainable feeling. This smile encouraged me to [i]still[/i] hope. To hope that I would still find the right girl for me and to.. .. [i] bring her to my heavenly paradise.[/i]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-09-21 20:50:17)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Sorry for the grammar. Extremely nose bleeding. :wasted: [align=center][b]Paradise of Love[/b] [i]"A paradise isn't considered a paradise at all.. whenever you're not around.."[/i] -Image no

Waaaaa. Nice Chaw kew. Anuther story :wow: Btw, I miss you ~ Goodluck on this. :D
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Sorry for the grammar. Extremely nose bleeding. :wasted: [align=center][b]Paradise of Love[/b] [i]"A paradise isn't considered a paradise at all.. whenever you're not around.."[/i] -Image no

nyc one ate buBBlie... i'll wait for ur nxt update....:D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^thanks te danx and sis ashley. :) :arrow: i'll post the 1st chapter soon. :)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow babols..another cool story from you..gudlak sis
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

another nice story. ^^ hoping to update the chapter soon. . :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I just changed the title and added some details to the 1st post. :D Apologies to everyone. [u][i][b]Chapter 1[/b][/i][/u] - Introduction Of 'Each' She stood up quickly, as if there was a game she's already missing. "w-wait.." I blocked. "what?" she asked in a low tone. "Aries San Alvaro. Do you mind.." I toyed my ID lace and looked at her topaz-like eyes. I realized that I'm smiling at her. :rolleyes: "No problem. Elizabeth Thrish. Elise and Trish is the nicky." "Um, surname please?" "Private. :D" she grinned at me. "Sure, sure. LOL. Friends?" she grabbed my hand and held it. The feeling again. :wasted: "Friends. =)" She smiled at me, then she grinned. She's nodding. lol. She walked away slowly. I waved my hand goodbye. [i]No way, she's gone.[/i] I said to myself and frowned. Oh I'm so silly. She's my classmate anyway. Why do I have to worry too much? "hey you.." David walked towards me, smiling like a villain. :disgust: "don't start." I raised one eyebrow. :/ "you got me. :D who's the girl?" he grinned. "forget it." I rolled my eyes while I waved my hand and went back to the room. As I entered the room, I heard chuckles and laughs and [i]hey[/i]s. The new girl, Thrish, was surrounded by the crowd. She's the new center of attraction of room. Wow. How fast. I saw her smiles and grins. I heard her melody-like voice. I felt the goosebumps she gave whenever she's glancing at me. The agitation of the room disappeared. Everyone sat to their respective seats. Everyone settled. I yawned. I guess that was pretty loud, that's why I immediately covered my mouth in embarrassment. I hid my smile. I hid the laughter. "silly.." she muttered. "whatever you say." I immediately replied while looking at my right side. "thanks." Biology, Greek, English, Chemistry, French and Calculus passed. I felt somehow disappointed because, well, time's really fast. And I'm going home. I hate it. :/ I went to the parking lot. I saw Elise, waiting for someone. Her knees were trembling. I was about to talk to her when her mother, [i]I guess[/i] grabbed her hand. And they flew away. "Nice timing." I shake my head and went inside to my black baby (Ford Mustang, my car). I banged the door and turned the radio on. Adjusting it's volume to the fullest. "You've got a message." The computer said as it paused the music I'm listening. "Get it on." I kept on driving. I knew it was Sebastian. "Young Master, please come earlier. You have a ball to attend and please.." and blah blah blah. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "sure sure. I'll be there." I hit the play button again as the call ended. I entered the house while humming the piece I've been playing since I was just a kid. Sebastian was outside, smiling. "Hi Sev." I waved, so as him. "Welcome home young master." he bowed. "'kay". I continued walking. I stopped at my room, entered. I saw a lot of slacks, polo and torsos. Like my mother said, [i]you should always appear very appealing whenever you're in a ball.[/i] Okay. I'll do that. Gotta move, though. I took a bath again, wore the right clothes and placed my yellowish-brown hair in perfection. I tied my necktie and looked at the mirror. [i]Alright. Let's do this mom.[/i] I smiled at my reflection and went downstairs. I saw Marsha staring at me with big eyes. "A-aries.." "Please no. I already knew what. I'm handsome." I said teasingly. I grinned at her. "you really are. good boy." she moaned and embraced me. "Thanks Marsh.." I smiled. "Let's go Sebastian, I'm ready." "Okay sir." The engine roared to life. I just stared at the window, trying to put her in my thoughts. Though this isn't the first time I've attended a ball, dunno, but I'm super duper sweating! Darn it. I pushed the button, trying to make the air con level of the car higher. "[i]brűlant[/i]! (hot!)" I exclaimed as I leaned my back against the seat. "It's not Aries. I'm shivering here." "silly old man.." I muttered under my breath. I got my feet and took a deep breath, then exhaled it. "I miss this place." I said. Stretching my arms while looking at the very big place. I took the very long stairs. As I'm making my long way through, I noticed the very pale skin of a woman's back. Very familiar. "arghh!" oops. didn't mean that. I hit a girl. :paranoid: [i]To Be Continued.[/i]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Its so nice! Pls check my story ...Its called "Together Forever"
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhh...maybe it's elise....:o nyc one ate bubblie.... i'm waiting for da nxt update....;)
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

got 2 watch out 4 the nxt chap of ths s2ry i'm glad 2 b bak hir and ready ur s2ry sis writing english s2ry is quite hard bt u've done gr8 so far kip it up :)

Last edited by eclipse_twins (2008-09-20 02:34:19)

Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: it was nice... i'll wait for the update!
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][i][b]Chapter 2[/b][/i][/u] - Jokes "ugh!" oops. didn't mean that. I hit a girl. I immediately held the girl by my hands while Sebastian, looked at me shockingly. "whoa. That was close." I closed my eyes and sighed. I heard the girl exhaled. "Aries! Young Master! Are you okay?" Sebastian ran towards me. "Yes, seb." I looked at the girl. wow. She's running already. I looked at her a long moment, there's something familiar. She's pale. She has a long, thick, brown hair. Curly. Oh well. I tied my necktie again and started walking. I heard Beethoven's Fur Elise while I'm entering the Place. [i]My baby[/i]. I thought. I'm not referring to the girls, I'm referring to the piano. I was overwhelmed. "Ah! Aries, boy. How's your father?" I saw Uncle Butch smiling at me. He hugged me. "Dad's fine. He's doing great in Paris." I smiled. "That's good." He smirked at me. I left him immediately. I went near to the white grand piano and played Mozart's Figaro. "hmm-hmm. yeah baby." I said while humming the tune. I can feel it. LOL. So that's it. I continued playing my favorite piece until the ball started. "Ladies and Gentlemen," Uncle Butch greeted as the crowd faced to him. "It's a pleasure to have you here and-" he continued speaking. I didn't listen anymore, I'm quite uninterested. I sat down and looked at the lovely ladies with their dazzling gowns and masks. "Seb, is this a 'mask party'?" I whispered. "Yes and No." he smiled "huh?" "Ladies here should wear mask, and I don't know why. While we, stayed the same. Handsome as always." he chuckled. "I'm more handsome than you Seb." I hissed. "I know Aries." He stood up. "Time to pick a girl you'd like to dance with." "har har. I'm not interested." Seb and the other men started to dance with the ladies. I always laugh at Seb. :lol: Why? He doesn't know how to dance. He always step on the girl's foot accidentally. Silly guy. :lol: I saw the purple-gowned lady sitting on the left side. The one that I hit awhile ago. The purple lady suddenly turned her head towards me, her brown hair followed enthusiastically. I'm shocked. :paranoid:. I stood up and asked a dance. "mind if I-" I asked pleasantly but she cut me off. "sure :)" Her rosy lips shaped into a crescent moon. I held her waist and she placed her hand on my shoulder. And we danced. "She looks so... familiar. :rolleyes:" I whispered to myself. "Don't be silly Aries :lol:" She laughed. She knows my name? How? "Elise?! :O" LOL. That's why her hair is brown. :lol: Now I see. "You're Elise?! B-but, you're eyes.. They're gray." "Duh? Do you know the power of contact lenses? :/" she raised one eyebrow. Cuuutteee. "oh sorry. I'm very sorry :wasted:" I rolled my eyes "It's okay." she smiled again. I twirled her. "you're a very good dancer, Elise." "thanks. You too." "thanks. I won't let you go, you'll see. :eh:," I said jokingly. She shook her head. "you're not joking, are you?" she asked quietly. "duh. Of course I am." I tapped her back. She sighed. Heavy. Wew. "Joke are half meant true.." she tilt her head up and smiled at me. Then she frowned. :( "what's wrong?" I asked her sarcastically. She didn't answer.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-09-21 04:00:13)

vanz21
» n00b
1969-12-31

eOw!!__:(:(:(:( Im Broken hearTed
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Please don't spam. You're so off topic as well. :arrow: kuya Bob, ate ays, Please close this thread. :) Thank you. =)

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-09-22 04:49:42)

kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: it was so cute... i love it
wenna04
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice story ehhe.. sis make more wow do you have a number ahah...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Topic Locked. Requested by Bubblie.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Sorry for the grammar. Extremely nose bleeding. :wasted: [align=center][b]Paradise of Love[/b] [i]"A paradise isn't considered a paradise at all.. whenever you're not around.."[/i] -Image no

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:00

[ 10 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy