• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just a request, can you please change the shoutbox of this forum from shoutmix to cbox? shoutmix basic only allows 60 shouts an hour and this forum is so hot that 6o shouts per hour is not keeping up

Pages: 1

Just a request, can you please change the shoutbox of this forum from shoutmix to cbox? shoutmix basic only allows 60 shouts an hour and this forum is so hot that 6o shouts per hour is not keeping up

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Just a request, can you please change the shoutbox of this forum from shoutmix to cbox? shoutmix basic only allows 60 shouts an hour and this forum is so hot that 6o shouts per hour is not keeping up

Just a request, can you please change the shoutbox of this forum from shoutmix to cbox? shoutmix basic only allows 60 shouts an hour and this forum is so hot that 6o shouts per hour is not keeping up with the shouting demands. It's so bitin! :redface: Did you ever tried to shout longer only to be told your shout will be available in the next hour becoz shouts have exceeded the max of 60? It's kinda frustrating, you know. hmpt! :rolleyes:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Just a request, can you please change the shoutbox of this forum from shoutmix to cbox? shoutmix basic only allows 60 shouts an hour and this forum is so hot that 6o shouts per hour is not keeping up

better ask in [b]suggestion forum[/b] so admin would hearing ur problem... to the co-mods pls move this topic :D

Last edited by feruzz (2007-05-31 22:07:21)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just a request, can you please change the shoutbox of this forum from shoutmix to cbox? shoutmix basic only allows 60 shouts an hour and this forum is so hot that 6o shouts per hour is not keeping up

:arrow: [b]Moved[/b] :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes several suggestions about changing the FTalk chatbox has been posted, but Sir admin chose not to deal with that matter yet. I also really wanted to have an "anti-poser" chatbox for Ftalk, so that spamming tendencies will lessen. A chatbox in a forum is important. The chatbox, for example, can be used by members who need immediate help from other online members for example, without having to post on the Help Section. I dont like cbox though. =| By the way [b]frolick[/b], next time, please make the title of your thread to something specific. Thanks :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Shoutmix Updated To CBOX!!![/b] :penguin: :penguin:
admin
» FTalkManiac

@frolickfriendster the shoutbox has been changed from shoutmix to cbox. @FoRsAkEnKiD I like the 'anti poser' idea, but since we're using external shoutbox I think it would be impossible to implement it. :| Anyway, the shoutbox is only intended for fun, and because all the posts on the shoutbox are not archived I think its always better and more useful to post on the appropriate thread/forum especially for more important messages or queries. :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Yey, this is great. Thanks sir Admin! ;)
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks sir admin :D :rose:
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnks sir admin :D
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank you very much Admin. Im glad the shoutbox has been changed. Great job! :thumbsup: To FoRsAkEnKiD: On the title of the thread, I really intended it to be that way becoz I believed the matter needed urgent attention of the admin. And now we all know I was quite successful. LoL Happy shouting everyone! I, for one, love to shout. It's vongacious!!! =D
admin
» FTalkManiac

you're welcome guys :D :arrow: case closed :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just a request, can you please change the shoutbox of this forum from shoutmix to cbox? shoutmix basic only allows 60 shouts an hour and this forum is so hot that 6o shouts per hour is not keeping up

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:34

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy