• ARCHIVES 
  • » my attemp to produce a vector layout, inspired by wordpress glossy blue *courtesy of xavierkym* Reactions and suggestions is welcome...still under construction so it change every now and then. Please

Pages: 1

my attemp to produce a vector layout, inspired by wordpress glossy blue *courtesy of xavierkym* Reactions and suggestions is welcome...still under construction so it change every now and then. Please

Elcanity
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

my attemp to produce a vector layout, inspired by wordpress glossy blue *courtesy of xavierkym* Reactions and suggestions is welcome...still under construction so it change every now and then. Please

my attemp to produce a vector layout, inspired by wordpress glossy blue *courtesy of xavierkym* Reactions and suggestions is welcome...still under construction so it change every now and then. Please rate and comment. www.friendster.com/elcan Happy Monday Everyone!

Last edited by Elcanity (2008-10-11 00:09:33)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: my attemp to produce a vector layout, inspired by wordpress glossy blue *courtesy of xavierkym* Reactions and suggestions is welcome...still under construction so it change every now and then. Please

nyc proffy! i wunna rate it 10/10! :O
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: my attemp to produce a vector layout, inspired by wordpress glossy blue *courtesy of xavierkym* Reactions and suggestions is welcome...still under construction so it change every now and then. Please

Reminds me xavier's profile. :lol: Nice in its way... :penguin:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow.. nyc can you make mine? hehehe.. i uber lubb it weh.. hope I too can have sumthing lyk dat..:thumbsup:
Elcanity
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the complements :D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dude! nice profile..very neat and refreshing to the eye!:D:thumbsup:
Elcanity
» n00b
1969-12-31

@cla_15, thanks!!! Profile BG updated. Hope you like it.
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wa! very refreshing layouts^^ i rated it 10/10 it's very nice to...[/b]
laurence27478
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice profile Ephemeral...:thumbsup: I rate it 10/10.:)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^^^ what? - @t I think I've seen that layout before. just different background. yeah It's the same as xaviers one :D nice 9/10 - :lol:
k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great job,,keep it up.... :thumbsup:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice profile! I like how you made this layout. The footer bothers me a bit though. Maybe you should edit that or remove it?
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow! :o nice one bro! i give 10 for you!
Elcanity
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lalalalalalala]Nice profile! I like how you made this layout. The footer bothers me a bit though. Maybe you should edit that or remove it?[/quote] Working on it.. :D tnx..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

looks good.. parts are similar to xavier's profile.. but i guess he also got it from [url=http://www.ndesign-studio.com/resources/wp-themes/]here?[/url] [img]http://www.ndesign-studio.com/images/resources/wp-themes/glossyblue.jpg[/img] a wordpress blog theme.. hoho..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-10-11 02:25:04)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]hmmm......cool profy u got there bro..[/b][/color] :thumbsup:
Elcanity
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup!! that's what I mean on wordpress glossy green, theme inspired. =) hope you guys like it..
madzkill
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think i saw that CSS code and images somewhere... ah!., in sir xavierkym's profile.. am i right? :eh:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It's [color=lime]green[/color] and as what some of us knows, green is refreshing to the eyes. Also, you got a stunning background, I envy your About Me :P
Elcanity
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup!! the code was from xavier's glossy green. =) Back-ground is brought to you by Adobe Phtosohop. thanks for the compliments.... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » my attemp to produce a vector layout, inspired by wordpress glossy blue *courtesy of xavierkym* Reactions and suggestions is welcome...still under construction so it change every now and then. Please

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:39

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy