• ARCHIVES 
  • » what is so kewl about fs applications? kewl=cool :D well, i think they are cool, coz they add tweak to my proffy.. although i dont really have an application in my prof. :D

Pages: 12

what is so kewl about fs applications? kewl=cool :D well, i think they are cool, coz they add tweak to my proffy.. although i dont really have an application in my prof. :D

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what is so kewl about fs applications? kewl=cool :D well, i think they are cool, coz they add tweak to my proffy.. although i dont really have an application in my prof. :D

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Dey'r cool, but dat annoys me. =| [/b][/font]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what is so kewl about fs applications? kewl=cool :D well, i think they are cool, coz they add tweak to my proffy.. although i dont really have an application in my prof. :D

Noneeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't find it kewl, i find it boring and annoying.
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ajhay12]i think applications are just for fun. and some are for updates?? haha. i don't really have one. :D[/quote] yes you are right.. but i have 3 apps
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have one app... imeem for my playlist... :D just to separate my songs from my profile
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i could play when i am bored. :D
alcoholicmilk
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] i don't find them cool either. the 'emote' and a slideshow may do. but not so much of the apps. they make proffys look bigger and laggy. and i think the profile visitors don't have something to do with them anyway. :D [/b]
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

music . . mp3 streaming. . sometimes when i feel boring all i have to do is click to my profile and listening all my mp3 songs. . hehehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what is so kewl about fs applications? kewl=cool :D well, i think they are cool, coz they add tweak to my proffy.. although i dont really have an application in my prof. :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:05

[ 9 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy