• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...ahmmm. the names of ur school papers and ur ideal names for a news paper.. juz give suggestions.. ex[b]. the key[/b]..

Pages: 1234567..7

...ahmmm. the names of ur school papers and ur ideal names for a news paper.. juz give suggestions.. ex[b]. the key[/b]..

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

...ahmmm. the names of ur school papers and ur ideal names for a news paper.. juz give suggestions.. ex[b]. the key[/b]..

mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ...ahmmm. the names of ur school papers and ur ideal names for a news paper.. juz give suggestions.. ex[b]. the key[/b]..

CARIOLE :D that's the name of our school newspaper
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ...ahmmm. the names of ur school papers and ur ideal names for a news paper.. juz give suggestions.. ex[b]. the key[/b]..

[b]MOMENTUM.[/b] =) **hehe :D

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-09-15 07:42:12)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Morean Journey.. :D
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

they're nice..., other names??
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when i was elementary [b]young lccian[/b] now high school [b]the word & kalatas[/b]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Fatima Tribune??[/b]..omg! im not sure about this one..:lol:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I.S counterpoint!! :D
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

elem- pilgrims. now highskul- [b]industrialist.[/b] =)
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice..., other names?... btw the name of our school paper :[b] the probers[/b]..., want to know the history???
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I.C.O.N.. hehe=)
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]nice..., other names?... btw the name of our school paper : the probers..., want to know the history???[/quote] sure, sure.. jejeje [quote=emo_doll_angel]I.C.O.N.. hehe=)[/quote] whoa.. what do the initials mean?? ours is [b]ang tawag[/b] and [b]hilltop[/b]
anne122789
» n00b
1969-12-31

ours is "blue and silver.." hmmm.. i think thats the name of our school paper.. i guess..? :question:yeah..? :disgust: hmm..? :doubt:yah!! =) not sure :crybaby:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

E x o r d i u m!!!! :D
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]its from the word prob which is a noun., which means looking for answers.., or any.. prob.., a person who look for somethings which is undiscovered.. I juz transformed it to a verb so it becomes the [b]PROBERS[/b] that's the short history of r newspaper..[/align][/quote]
kyee
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: COR UNUM and im a proud staffer of it! haha. im a cartoonist/artist. :D Does it sounds unfamiliar? Want to know what Cor Unum means?
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kyee]:arrow: COR UNUM and im a proud staffer of it! haha. im a cartoonist/artist. :D Does it sounds unfamiliar? Want to know what Cor Unum means?[/quote] yes of course.., the meaning and the history..,
Eljon
» n00b
1969-12-31

P E Y S :exclaim: also known as The Pacesetter :wow: :D :penguin:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Eljon]P E Y S :exclaim: also known as The Pacesetter :wow:[/quote] what's the history and meaning???
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the name of our school paper. [b]PCS Courier[/b]. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ...ahmmm. the names of ur school papers and ur ideal names for a news paper.. juz give suggestions.. ex[b]. the key[/b]..

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:23

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy