• ARCHIVES 
  • » out of the blue, i made this poem, without an inspiration in front of me. really.:D --------------------------------------------------------- [b]PALPITATIONS[/b] [i]Thei[/i] [sup][i]september 15, 20

Pages: 1

out of the blue, i made this poem, without an inspiration in front of me. really.:D --------------------------------------------------------- [b]PALPITATIONS[/b] [i]Thei[/i] [sup][i]september 15, 20

maree12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

out of the blue, i made this poem, without an inspiration in front of me. really.:D --------------------------------------------------------- [b]PALPITATIONS[/b] [i]Thei[/i] [sup][i]september 15, 20

out of the blue, i made this poem, without an inspiration in front of me. really.:D --------------------------------------------------------- [b]PALPITATIONS[/b] [i]Thei[/i] [sup][i]september 15, 2008[/i][/sup] Throb my heart, Beat faster. Every time you see him, Theres like no tomorrow. But how, why, when? Instead of them, It is you in my mind. Is it you really? Or just plain obsession, That makes my mind crazy? Tell me, my heart, If its time to love. Cause i think its hard, To give yourself up. My heart suffers palpitations, I didn't even took notice of the caution. I can't even find the cure, Oh no, it's you. ------------------------------------------- my first poem i ever made. while, day dreaming. haha. violent reactions are accepted.:D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: out of the blue, i made this poem, without an inspiration in front of me. really.:D --------------------------------------------------------- [b]PALPITATIONS[/b] [i]Thei[/i] [sup][i]september 15, 20

wow....I think it's beautiful! This really brings back memories..yeah, I think it's lovely.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: out of the blue, i made this poem, without an inspiration in front of me. really.:D --------------------------------------------------------- [b]PALPITATIONS[/b] [i]Thei[/i] [sup][i]september 15, 20

toinkzs!, wow sis. yah really made this poem w/o an inspiration?! HEHE. how nyc!. i lyk ur poemm! =)
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yes, w/o an inspiration. haha. thanks for reading. .
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

but you really seems in love! wakek! it's nice...
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow i like it. keep it up..
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: :lol: nice poem... keep it up and make better poems
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

WOW! nc huh? kip it up :crybaby:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ thanks for your comments guys. i'm glad you like it. if i had the time, i'll make again another poem. @bles_212000 thanks for the repu! =|
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) really nice poem... i think if you had an inspiration it would be the best poem!! :D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Jamuuuunds, Ohh wow. :O The title is a neck turner. Haha and the poem itself is impressive. :thumbsup: Imma search the lucky guy. :eh: I loooooove reading poems. So, I'll wishhh for more. C'mon. C'mon! :lol: - - - [quote]My heart suffers palpitations, I didn't even took notice of the caution. I can't even find the cure, Oh no, it's you.[/quote] - :redface:, Labyee for this, thei. :wow: :penguin:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ c'mon, search the lucky guy. haha. thanks for reading hanseeel . . i'll try to make more poems, as you wish.. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » out of the blue, i made this poem, without an inspiration in front of me. really.:D --------------------------------------------------------- [b]PALPITATIONS[/b] [i]Thei[/i] [sup][i]september 15, 20

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:36

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy