• ARCHIVES 
  • » i mean like,, cctv hir in hong kong.. you know,, to keep on track of students if they're doing sumthin bad or using the elevator [in my school's case] which is only for teachers... ---- my school ha

Pages: 123455

i mean like,, cctv hir in hong kong.. you know,, to keep on track of students if they're doing sumthin bad or using the elevator [in my school's case] which is only for teachers... ---- my school ha

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i mean like,, cctv hir in hong kong.. you know,, to keep on track of students if they're doing sumthin bad or using the elevator [in my school's case] which is only for teachers... ---- my school ha

no.. my school doesn't hav any.. :)
xxmagnetixxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i mean like,, cctv hir in hong kong.. you know,, to keep on track of students if they're doing sumthin bad or using the elevator [in my school's case] which is only for teachers... ---- my school ha

..i dont think so..but teachers are like students in here..theres lots of them in the hallways..
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we have.. i think they just appear recently.. toink, [ improving ] eheh :D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

None! If we have, maybe when I`m in college nah.. Only students have cameras, our school!? guard house! :lol: :P I love my school..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope/we dont have but when i leave my school they are planning to install one:cool:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..I don't think so that our school has it.. because students hate spy cameras ((they're everywhere))^^:D
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.and loving it. :D :thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Luckily we don't! I don't like that either. I want to have privacy.
zeigh mari
» n00b
1969-12-31

our school don't have... we don't have budget and besides im in a public school
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no we dont have spy cameras..:eh: for me its better to dont have it...:eh:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Spy camera? we don't even have a :arrow: :clock: in our school, =D we are far from that thingy.. =D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][color=skyblue]hmmm..not sure..but we did spot one cam in the hallways of the 2nd floor of our school....hahaha..gotcha![/color][/b]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yap! My school have a spy cameras =D
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup. we have. many spy cameras there in our school. :(
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope we don't have one. hehehe!
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine has CCTVs.... I hate it... I can't run with a camera staring right at me!!! :crybaby:
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope we dont have dat...
human1percent
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yup,my school has it..and it is annoying..hahaha.[/b]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we have., at the gate., at the field and some hall ways... lol
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wee, i hope our school has one because we have *kleptomaniac* roaming around our school, haha but philippines is not that economically rich its obvious right? oh well, most schools can't afford spy cameras i dont know to the big schools / private schools if they have one. i think international schools here in the phils has spy cameras for added security :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i mean like,, cctv hir in hong kong.. you know,, to keep on track of students if they're doing sumthin bad or using the elevator [in my school's case] which is only for teachers... ---- my school ha

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:53

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy