• ARCHIVES 
  • » First i would like to congratulate to the two teams entered into finals. La SALLE beat FEU as well as with the ADMU beat UE. I am a pure warrior. In fact i was in araneta giving my full support for my

Pages: 1

First i would like to congratulate to the two teams entered into finals. La SALLE beat FEU as well as with the ADMU beat UE. I am a pure warrior. In fact i was in araneta giving my full support for my

tribunglahi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

First i would like to congratulate to the two teams entered into finals. La SALLE beat FEU as well as with the ADMU beat UE. I am a pure warrior. In fact i was in araneta giving my full support for my

First i would like to congratulate to the two teams entered into finals. La SALLE beat FEU as well as with the ADMU beat UE. I am a pure warrior. In fact i was in araneta giving my full support for my lualhati. But from the start of the game i had a prediction that ADMU really wins. and that happened. UE would like to say this: UE SUPPORTS ATENEO.

Last edited by tribunglahi (2008-09-16 22:42:43)

mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: First i would like to congratulate to the two teams entered into finals. La SALLE beat FEU as well as with the ADMU beat UE. I am a pure warrior. In fact i was in araneta giving my full support for my

GO LA SALLE! =D:thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: First i would like to congratulate to the two teams entered into finals. La SALLE beat FEU as well as with the ADMU beat UE. I am a pure warrior. In fact i was in araneta giving my full support for my

:thumbsup: la salle is # 1 =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]I think [i]Ateneo[/i] is more dominant dan [i]La Salle[/i], dey wil defend d Uaap Championship. :) [/b][/font]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

still la salle :D :D :D :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill go for la salle... :thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LA SALLE is the best =D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Animo La Salle[/b] :thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill go for la salle ;)
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

naaah...proud lasallian... [b]ANIMO LA SALLE[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » First i would like to congratulate to the two teams entered into finals. La SALLE beat FEU as well as with the ADMU beat UE. I am a pure warrior. In fact i was in araneta giving my full support for my

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:40

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy