• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [b]when i love, I...[/b] [b]I can describe myself as..[/b] ;] [/align] [b]me first aa?[/b] :arrow: [b] when I love, I..[/b] give my all(but not entirely myself), I am faithful, and

Pages: 12

[align=center] [b]when i love, I...[/b] [b]I can describe myself as..[/b] ;] [/align] [b]me first aa?[/b] :arrow: [b] when I love, I..[/b] give my all(but not entirely myself), I am faithful, and

dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [b]when i love, I...[/b] [b]I can describe myself as..[/b] ;] [/align] [b]me first aa?[/b] :arrow: [b] when I love, I..[/b] give my all(but not entirely myself), I am faithful, and

when i love, I... i let him feel that he was the luckiest boy . haha =D:lol: I can describe myself as.. the stupidiest girl to believe all his lie .. :lol:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [b]when i love, I...[/b] [b]I can describe myself as..[/b] ;] [/align] [b]me first aa?[/b] :arrow: [b] when I love, I..[/b] give my all(but not entirely myself), I am faithful, and

[b]when i love, I... [/b] i'll dO everything even though it means nO mOar fUn =| [b]I can describe myself as..[/b] a stupid gUrl who finaLLy feLL in Loved with teh wrOng guy =[
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]when I love, I[/b]...i do all for my love one/girl.. [b]I can describe my self as[/b]...a lover boy who gives his heart to one who i love...
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]when i love, I..[/b]think more of her happiness than mine. [b]I can describe myself as..[/b]a guy you cant messed up with!:cool:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I love... I'll give up my heart... but when he breaks it.. I need his money to buy some glue and stick it up!!. I can describe myself as....simple!!!
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when I love, i'll do everything just to see him smile ^_^ =D I can describe myself as biatch , freaker ( hahaha)
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]when i love, I...[/b] would give everything but i mean everything he wants.. but not a THING... know that?? s**.. hikhikhik.... and i would be a gud person.. hehe [b]I can describe myself as..[/b] a quiet person, fun to be with, serious most of the times, caring, loving, hard to get, and........ i just love to be myself.......
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WHEN I LOVE : I'll do anything to make her happy I CAN DESCRIBE MYSELF : PATIENT, FUNNY, CRAZY, REAL PERSON
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=nash_517]WHEN I LOVE :arrow: ILL DO ANYTHING JUZ TO SEE HER SMILE... I CAN DESCRIBE MYSELF :arrow: A GUY WHOZ LOVING SOMEONE W/OUT ANY LIMITS....[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Same hir bro. :) [/b][/font]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

When I love, I'll do anything just to see him smile (the same as others above) But it really hurts when you let him smile but he just makes you feel you're crazy.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i love i give my whole heart and trust the person not to break it. i'll do what i can to protect and make my love one feel that i love him...
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i love, I give everything I can describe myself as a person who never gives up easily even if obviously, i'm hurt
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i love i will be honest to him and give my love with all my heart.... I can describe myself as a person who is willing to wait for true love.
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i love = i will give him everything he want but if he wish for $3% i will not surrender my virginity... i can describe my self as a person that is PERFECTLY IMPERFECT..
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When I Love, I.. [b]will be faithful and loyal to him.[/b] :] I can describe myself as.. [b]Stupid, Clumsy and Forgetful.[/b] :]]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i love, i really mean it... i can describe myself as good gurl... :lol:
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]When I love, I :[/b] I'll do my best to make him happy and be his one and only. :D I'll make sure I'm the only person he thinks about. =D I'll be reaaaally serious about it, as in, reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally serious. *woot. [b]I can describe myself as :[/b] Weird, crazy, lovable/loving, simple, music lover, and unique. :D Hehe.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]When I love,[/b] I give everything mai love one wants cause I wan't them to be happy. :kiss::D [b]I describe myself as[/b].. Funny, weird, crazy, outgoing, beautiful, smart, lovely, cute, Korean wanna-be.
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i love, I always try to be with HER and PROTECT her all the time. I can describe myself as a guy who's willing to do anything just for HER. =|
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i love, I... give my heart to the fullest. :) I can describe myself as.. loyal and trustworthy. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [b]when i love, I...[/b] [b]I can describe myself as..[/b] ;] [/align] [b]me first aa?[/b] :arrow: [b] when I love, I..[/b] give my all(but not entirely myself), I am faithful, and

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:05

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy