• ARCHIVES 
  • » hehe. simple. just answer if you did or not. and ofcourse, WHY? :D hm?. il start. i didnt go to school cuz its our exam and i review nothing. hehe :D

Pages: 12345

hehe. simple. just answer if you did or not. and ofcourse, WHY? :D hm?. il start. i didnt go to school cuz its our exam and i review nothing. hehe :D

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hehe. simple. just answer if you did or not. and ofcourse, WHY? :D hm?. il start. i didnt go to school cuz its our exam and i review nothing. hehe :D

nope.. its sembreak :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hehe. simple. just answer if you did or not. and ofcourse, WHY? :D hm?. il start. i didnt go to school cuz its our exam and i review nothing. hehe :D

^ yupp..same here!!!!!!
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahah.. its our sembreak too!! ^_^
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no.. we don't have class now.. [/b]:lol::lol: __________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes!! cause there's an exam ... and i really wanted to not to go to school cause i'm a little sick but i was forced to and my sickness became worst :mad::angry:
pnai_chix_renren
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes I did... we had a lab for chemistry today and it only took us an hour and a half to get done=|
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yep, I went to school today but I was late for about a 1 and a half hour, so when I arrived at the school Dang! Our class is over.
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yep.. i need to go to school..
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]nope..im absent coz im not feeling good today[/b]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yup:D i just came home from school.. and im so tired=|
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] yep.. and i'm happy to go to school.. :lol:[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. there's no way I can't. I'll missed a lot of tests
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yep. and i'm very exhausted. :(
karlo_cardona05@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit ...yes i have gone to school today... ... and i have fun.. ...heheheheheheheheheheheheh... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

This morning nope, `coz I have some important things to do. Later, in the afternoon. I'll go to school na. :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i did , even though just for 30mins.. coz we only took a test...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Halfday, because i need to go tyo the doctor. :)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

today, november 25, 2008 i was unable to move my body due of the inflamation of my tonsils tsk tsk i cant go to school im still in senior high :D hehe i am going to school when my body is okay ... XD
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i went to school this day.. because were having pratice for musical and literary..
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Of course I go to the school today^^.. and I also have lessons that I've learned
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hehe. simple. just answer if you did or not. and ofcourse, WHY? :D hm?. il start. i didnt go to school cuz its our exam and i review nothing. hehe :D

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:52

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy