• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz... here's another layout for everyone! after that f*ckin virus in my account, at last I have overcome it...tenx to all FTALK MEMBERS:thumbsup: [align=center][b]Gothic Rockstar (Me and my NE

Pages: 1

hi guyz... here's another layout for everyone! after that f*ckin virus in my account, at last I have overcome it...tenx to all FTALK MEMBERS:thumbsup: [align=center][b]Gothic Rockstar (Me and my NE

hadez_rey
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guyz... here's another layout for everyone! after that f*ckin virus in my account, at last I have overcome it...tenx to all FTALK MEMBERS:thumbsup: [align=center][b]Gothic Rockstar (Me and my NE

hi guyz... here's another layout for everyone! after that f*ckin virus in my account, at last I have overcome it...tenx to all FTALK MEMBERS:thumbsup: [align=center][b]Gothic Rockstar (Me and my NEW CREATION!)[/b][/align] [b]Screenshot:[/b] [align=center][img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff27/hadez_rey/wexew.png[/img][/align] [b]Direct Link:[/b] :arrow:[quote]http://www.geocities.com/nosense89/gothicrockstar.swf[/quote] THis are the codes, [b]You can choose one of the two codes given![/b] [b]CODE 1:(paste this in your ABOUT ME)[/b] <">[b]CODE 2:(paste this in your ABOUT ME)[/b] <">:idea:[b][quote]Visit Friendster Underground for the latest working linker[/quote] ][/b]:idea: [align=center][b]If you want to see the page effects and addboxes, BETTER USE MY LAYOUT!!!!:):):)[/b][/align] [quote]+repu, suggestions, feedbacks and comments are highly appreciated![/quote] enjoy using it!

Last edited by hadez_rey (2008-09-18 06:21:45)

abellia_berlian
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz... here's another layout for everyone! after that f*ckin virus in my account, at last I have overcome it...tenx to all FTALK MEMBERS:thumbsup: [align=center][b]Gothic Rockstar (Me and my NE

nice layout thank 4 sharing good job.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz... here's another layout for everyone! after that f*ckin virus in my account, at last I have overcome it...tenx to all FTALK MEMBERS:thumbsup: [align=center][b]Gothic Rockstar (Me and my NE

ow. wow. nice layout bro. reallt nice :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz... here's another layout for everyone! after that f*ckin virus in my account, at last I have overcome it...tenx to all FTALK MEMBERS:thumbsup: [align=center][b]Gothic Rockstar (Me and my NE

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:51

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy