• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is what I believe: That I am I. That my soul is a dark forest. That my known self will never be more than a little clearing in the forest. That gods, strange gods, come forth from the forest into

Pages: 1

This is what I believe: That I am I. That my soul is a dark forest. That my known self will never be more than a little clearing in the forest. That gods, strange gods, come forth from the forest into

xoxoramielxoxo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is what I believe: That I am I. That my soul is a dark forest. That my known self will never be more than a little clearing in the forest. That gods, strange gods, come forth from the forest into

This is what I believe: That I am I. That my soul is a dark forest. That my known self will never be more than a little clearing in the forest. That gods, strange gods, come forth from the forest into the clearing of my known self, and then go back. That I must have the courage to let them come and go. That I will never let mankind put anything over me, but that I will try always to recognize and submit to the gods in me and the gods in other men and women. There is my creed. :idea:
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This is what I believe: That I am I. That my soul is a dark forest. That my known self will never be more than a little clearing in the forest. That gods, strange gods, come forth from the forest into

=) it was so deep.... however it was nice... thanx for sharing
_iNDaigUapa_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This is what I believe: That I am I. That my soul is a dark forest. That my known self will never be more than a little clearing in the forest. That gods, strange gods, come forth from the forest into

nyc one=) LURVE iT!!:wow:
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: it touches me.. nice poem! thanks for sharing=)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Locked. Please compile all of your works.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is what I believe: That I am I. That my soul is a dark forest. That my known self will never be more than a little clearing in the forest. That gods, strange gods, come forth from the forest into

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:55

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy