• ARCHIVES 
  • » what i meant is...., where will you go to when you die..., in heaven...., or nothing will happen??? how does it feel 2 die??? will you born again???..., mikeljon02 add me up!! mikeljon02@yaho

Pages: 12

what i meant is...., where will you go to when you die..., in heaven...., or nothing will happen??? how does it feel 2 die??? will you born again???..., mikeljon02 add me up!! mikeljon02@yaho

mikeljon02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what i meant is...., where will you go to when you die..., in heaven...., or nothing will happen??? how does it feel 2 die??? will you born again???..., mikeljon02 add me up!! mikeljon02@yaho

what i meant is...., where will you go to when you die..., in heaven...., or nothing will happen??? how does it feel 2 die??? will you born again???..., mikeljon02 add me up!! mikeljon02@yahoo.com

Last edited by mikeljon02 (2008-09-18 07:20:06)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: what i meant is...., where will you go to when you die..., in heaven...., or nothing will happen??? how does it feel 2 die??? will you born again???..., mikeljon02 add me up!! mikeljon02@yaho

[quote=mikeljon02]what i meant is...., where will you go to when you die..., in heaven...., or nothing will happen??? how does it feel 2 die??? will you born again???..., mikeljon02 add me up!! mikeljon02@yahoo.com[/quote] haha..WTF! me? if I will die, you will go to heaven of course. Don't you read the Bible? :lol: joke michael! erhm..michael I know you're a newbie. but please read and follow the rules,ok. =) :D ehem.. please join friendstertalk university,ok. just click my siggy. ;) :D
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what i meant is...., where will you go to when you die..., in heaven...., or nothing will happen??? how does it feel 2 die??? will you born again???..., mikeljon02 add me up!! mikeljon02@yaho

nina...., u are sooooo....,, inget......, mikeljon02
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i die~:exclaim::question: I'll DONATE my body parts to those in need... :gift:=):gift:=):gift: my family and friends may still recognize my presence... ^^
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] when i die for sure im going to heaven, :lol: and i will be born again hahahah[/b][/align]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when ur dead.. u dont know whats happening and whats gonna happen!
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

First off, when you die then that's it. You will not know wether you are going to heaven or hell, you're not even going to know if you are already dead! Memories are only good when you are alive, you can't take your memories when you leave this earth.
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mybe,im going to hell,coz i hav xo many sins,..nyajaja,:lol:jst kidding
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't know what will happen if i die cause i haven't experience dying!!! :D but if i want my body to be cremated... but my heart to be donated. and another thing DNR please!!!
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont know what will happen to me .. haha
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well? When we die we'll either go to heaven or earth. Then wait until the day of judgement. Its when our sins will be weight. If god says your good then you'll get reincarnated. Its the day of resurrection. Well thats how we muslims view it. Its just that.
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

the hell i know if ill die.. im dead that time.. lol..:lol:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..i will rot in the ground where i was f*cking buried... :crybaby:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

What will happen to me when I die? Of course, I don't know. For my physical body, only my relatives andlove ones will know. As for my soul, only God knows. No one can precisely say what will happen to him/her when he/she died. =)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]No one can precisely say what will happen to him/her when he/she died. =)[/quote] oh yeah because as far as i know..[b]no one[/b] had risen from death and told stories that he/she went to heaven/hell or wherever..:penguin: ok im out..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15][quote=jieduck]No one can precisely say what will happen to him/her when he/she died. =)[/quote] oh yeah because as far as i know..[b]no one[/b] had risen from death and told stories that he/she went to heaven/hell or wherever..:penguin: ok im out..[/quote] [b][color=blue]Actually there is an interesting fact regarding resurrection...as the 4 gospel(matthew,mark,luke & john) w/c are called synoptic/the same represented Christ, i forgot the text i will post it later for more proof...a story of the richest man & a lepper named lazarus w/c in the latter part of the book he was resurrected by Jesus when Jesus heard that lazarus is dead. This stoy was told by Jesus Christ Himself so in line of this topic, I beleived that when i die i will certainly go to heaven & that's an unfathomable fact...beleive it or not...if others says i dont beleive in God, God will still be God™[/b][/color]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]When I Die... [/b][/align] [b]I'll make sure to leave my coffin open for 3 days, just in case if I...[i]wake up[/i]. if that does not work for them, I'll make sure I'm in the hospital, so [i]professionals[/i] can actually [u]declare[/u] that I'm dead. But, like bro jie said, no one exactly knows what will happen to us after we're dead. But I hope I can go to heaven. And [i]if [/i]I'm reborn, I'll be a person. [u]A PERSON![/u][/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]But I hope I can go to heaven. And [i]if [/i]I'm reborn, I'll be a person. [u]A PERSON![/u][/b][/quote] [b][color=blue]don't ever hope just beleived Jesus said in john 3:16 "For God so loved the world that gave His only begotten Son that whosoever 'Beleiveth' on Him should not perish but have everlasting life"[/b][/color]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm If I'm dead?, well b4 I just wish that I could say all of my last words in my friends, and say [i]bye bye, it's now my turn [/i] well I really don't know what will happen to me, but I''m sure of one thing, I'll miss all the friends,family,teachers I had. =|
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno :ninja: hahaha! maybe i'll donate my eyes :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what i meant is...., where will you go to when you die..., in heaven...., or nothing will happen??? how does it feel 2 die??? will you born again???..., mikeljon02 add me up!! mikeljon02@yaho

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:38

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy