• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is for 5 vs 5 line up my line up warlock sandking invoker magnataur or roofthelen lichking strategy sandking will throw his impale and wait til 2 second stun,after 2 second stun warlock wil

Pages: 1

this is for 5 vs 5 line up my line up warlock sandking invoker magnataur or roofthelen lichking strategy sandking will throw his impale and wait til 2 second stun,after 2 second stun warlock wil

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this is for 5 vs 5 line up my line up warlock sandking invoker magnataur or roofthelen lichking strategy sandking will throw his impale and wait til 2 second stun,after 2 second stun warlock wil

this is for 5 vs 5 line up my line up warlock sandking invoker magnataur or roofthelen lichking strategy sandking will throw his impale and wait til 2 second stun,after 2 second stun warlock will release his golem to the enemies and will have additional stun for them to not interrupt sandking in casting epicenter. sandking will use his last skil(epienter). after releasing golem will use upheaval skill to slow all the enemies including his fatal bonds, imagine the damage of fatal bonds with sandking's finale w battle fury build ouch!. the enemies now cannot move quickly becouse of warlock upheaval. if all your enemies has blink or blink strike use magnataur or rooftelen to make em stop to escape. then the final killer were lich king with supported by invoker!!!!!! note rooftelen must use his invisible skill to prepare in his proper position on were sandking impale will be launched. -this one is so effective! owning! double kill! tripple kill!! quadrouple kill!!!!! ooohhh murder kill!!!!!! super kill!!!! hhaaaayyyyy dami kill!!!

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-18 10:49:54)

frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: this is for 5 vs 5 line up my line up warlock sandking invoker magnataur or roofthelen lichking strategy sandking will throw his impale and wait til 2 second stun,after 2 second stun warlock wil

lich treant kardel sven viper :arrow::arrow:
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: this is for 5 vs 5 line up my line up warlock sandking invoker magnataur or roofthelen lichking strategy sandking will throw his impale and wait til 2 second stun,after 2 second stun warlock wil

these is effective if the user is effective too.. right? bcos when you are a noob and do not know how to do on clash ur pawned
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=em0sha]these is effective if the user is effective too.. right? bcos when you are a noob and do not know how to do on clash ur pawned[/quote] yah your ryt, precisely even strategies or any kind of strategies may destruct into uncertain or unpredictable change. but the only important charcacter in my line up was sk and warlock. if this two character succeed, you may have a great chance to win, coz my other character line up were spammers and killers
vengeful_witch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aljayizer]warlock sandking invoker magnataur or roofthelen lichking[/quote] nice line up :D mine would be Tinker Meepo Magna Zeus and Anubarak :eh:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends on the type of play... but with the current meta today... i think lane control is the best... i currently like this line-up: skeleton king venomancer jakiro morphling lich

Last edited by xxlylexx (2008-09-26 06:55:39)

DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my line-up: naix venom zeus spect warlock :D
metaller2
» n00b
1969-12-31

Line-up: [b]Stunners[/b] Bradwarden - Centaur Warchief Sven - Rouge Knight [b]Support[/b] Lina Inverse - Slayer [b]Nuker[/b] Zues - Lord of Olympiad [b]Agi/ Catcher[/b] Mirana Nightshade - Priestess Of the Moon Hope you'll use it. This line-up has many combos. :D

Last edited by metaller2 (2008-10-01 10:12:42)

eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm.... rhasta vengeful spirit juggernaut bradwarden venomancer... well, like hell it's true that the players should be effective and knows how to play.... and i think using agility types are the best!!!:eh:
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: barathum :arrow: mogul khan :arrow: n'aix :arrow: f.void :arrow: pugna the best combination!!!

Last edited by muska (2008-12-19 09:17:18)

LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me : :arrow: krobelus(mid) :arrow: azraith(bot) :arrow: ezalor(bot) :arrow: lion(top) :arrow: axe(top) ........ try it :thumbsup: ...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is for 5 vs 5 line up my line up warlock sandking invoker magnataur or roofthelen lichking strategy sandking will throw his impale and wait til 2 second stun,after 2 second stun warlock wil

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:23

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy