• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Explain the difference of the two![/quote] Better [b]Windows Vista[/b]™ because it's well organized.

Pages: 1

[quote]Explain the difference of the two![/quote] Better [b]Windows Vista[/b]™ because it's well organized.

exepect
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]Explain the difference of the two![/quote] Better [b]Windows Vista[/b]™ because it's well organized.

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Explain the difference of the two![/quote] Better [b]Windows Vista[/b]™ because it's well organized.

Should this be at the [b]Tech Corner[/b]? :idea:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Explain the difference of the two![/quote] Better [b]Windows Vista[/b]™ because it's well organized.

^ Yeah. =) Mods, yoohoo.. :D
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:) yeah windows vista..much better
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: moved
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I THINK THIS MUST BE IN THE HELP SECTION? MODS PLZ REMOVE THIS TOPIC [img]http://isnsystems8.sitesled.com/fstlinks/DFSV.jpg[/img]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^no this should stay here... he is not asking for help.. he just wanna know our opinions on which is better for you..(windows or mac?) :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like windows better... i had a Mac Powerbook b4 but i was kinda lost in using it,.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Explain the difference of the two![/quote] Better [b]Windows Vista[/b]™ because it's well organized.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:31

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy