• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=gray]here's a new layout.. my classmate was the one who requested it but.. I really love sharin my layouts' and also someone who gave me a repu where she said that she wants me to

Pages: 12

[align=center][color=gray]here's a new layout.. my classmate was the one who requested it but.. I really love sharin my layouts' and also someone who gave me a repu where she said that she wants me to

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=gray]here's a new layout.. my classmate was the one who requested it but.. I really love sharin my layouts' and also someone who gave me a repu where she said that she wants me to

[align=center][color=gray]here's a new layout.. my classmate was the one who requested it but.. I really love sharin my layouts' and also someone who gave me a repu where she said that she wants me to make more layouts.. here's my new layout [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/laynejoselle/we.png[/img] [quote]http://h1.ripway.com/laynejoselle/emoviolin.css[/quote] just use css linker.. and there u go... [/color] [/align]
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=gray]here's a new layout.. my classmate was the one who requested it but.. I really love sharin my layouts' and also someone who gave me a repu where she said that she wants me to

nice layout sis.... keep it up.... better if have live preview...=)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=gray]here's a new layout.. my classmate was the one who requested it but.. I really love sharin my layouts' and also someone who gave me a repu where she said that she wants me to

well.. it's my profile.. but my profile is private.. but I'll try
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout thx for sharing :D
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

SO CUTE..., nice.., keep it up!!
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so nice layout thanx for share
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. thanks guys for appreciatin' it ^_^
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wiii niec lay sis kip it up..!! ;)
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layouts =) keep it up :thumbsup:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice layout... :thumbsup: tnx for sharin...
anarcis
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 share nice layouts :D
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice Layouts :D ne... Thanks For Sharing
Berastagi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice layouts tanks for sharing good job
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thank you guyz, and gurlz.. I really appretite your comments :D
Berastagi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tanks For You Tanks For sharing layouts + repu for you
MaRyO_N4R515 n_n
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice lay +repu 4 you!
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice work sist.. i like you're layiie.. :D:thumbsup:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thank you.. I'll make more when I have time..:D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to CSS Subforum[/b]
yandi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice lay i like it keep it up :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=gray]here's a new layout.. my classmate was the one who requested it but.. I really love sharin my layouts' and also someone who gave me a repu where she said that she wants me to

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:34

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy