• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler][b]to the mods:[/b] Feel free to delete this if necessary..:)[/spoiler] [b][color=red] Who do u admire more?[/color][/b] :arrow: the one who is willing to give up everything just for u..

Pages: 12

[spoiler][b]to the mods:[/b] Feel free to delete this if necessary..:)[/spoiler] [b][color=red] Who do u admire more?[/color][/b] :arrow: the one who is willing to give up everything just for u..

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler][b]to the mods:[/b] Feel free to delete this if necessary..:)[/spoiler] [b][color=red] Who do u admire more?[/color][/b] :arrow: the one who is willing to give up everything just for u..

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Dat's a tough 1, i'll choose d 1st. :) [/b][/font]
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler][b]to the mods:[/b] Feel free to delete this if necessary..:)[/spoiler] [b][color=red] Who do u admire more?[/color][/b] :arrow: the one who is willing to give up everything just for u..

[b]the one who'll be willing enough to let me go... just to make me happy...[/b] =)
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Due To Experience: I PREFER... :arrow: the one who is willing to let u go because you'll be happier with someone else...:cry: Even though it hurts a lot.
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wiLL choose the first one... what is the one who makes me happy can't do anything for me? hehehe want to be with the one who can do anything for me...
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yaying]the one who is willing to give up everything just for u..[/quote] that's my choice
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: the one who is willing to give up everything just for u.. that one..!! :D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The one who's willing to give up everything just for me.. i will be like the luckiest girl ever if someone is like that to me...
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ilubmuffins02]the one who is willing to give up everything just for u..[/quote] i agree :eh: :eh:
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: the one who is willing to let u go because you'll be happier with someone else
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yaying]:arrow: the one who is willing to give up everything just for u..[/quote] i think that one.. ot: [spoiler]ooh.. you're yaying.. haha.. i had logged in three times i think with that name.. i dont know why.. i was logging in with my own when i saw that i am logged in as yaying. i thought u do not exist here.. lolz..[/spoiler]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I prefer for this... :arrow: the one who is willing to give up everything just for u..
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one who is willing to let u go because you'll be happier with someone else... it's the kind of person i love
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler][b]to the mods:[/b] Feel free to delete this if necessary..:)[/spoiler] [b][color=red] Who do u admire more?[/color][/b] :arrow: the one who is willing to give up everything just for u..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:32

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy